From 11:00 p.m., June 14 (PT), we will be kicking off the 3rd Birthday Cup! In the lead up to the Cup, special Take Two All-Stars missions will also be available from 11:00 p.m., June 11.
The 3rd Birthday Cup will be different from previous Grand Prix events in the following ways:
- Players can play up to 5 rounds per day in Stages 1 and 2
- Players will get a rare chance to win special rewards such as 10 card pack tickets or 1000 rupies
- Legendary Card Packs will be added as Final Stage rewards
- The 3rd Birthday Cup will be playable in a special Take Two All-Stars format (same as the Winter Cup)
The details of the event are as follows:
3rd Birthday Cup
Dates: 11:00 p.m., June 14 - 1:00 p.m., June 25 (PT)
Format: Single match (Take Two All-Stars)
11:00 p.m., June 14 - 1:00 p.m., June 19 (PT)
5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to qualify for Group A
1:00 p.m., June19 - 1:00 p.m., June 23 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to advance to the Group A Final Stage
Complete a round with 3 wins to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Group B: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 3 wins or more to advance to the Group B Final Stage
1:00 p.m., June 23 - 1:00 p.m., June 25 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches
Group B: 3 matches
The Final Stage consists of one sudden-death round in which players are eliminated if they lose twice.
ABOUT TAKE TWO ALL-STARS
The 3rd Birthday Cup will be playable in the Take Two All-Stars format. Players can select from 80 cards per class (75 cards for Portalcraft) in addition to 15 Neutral cards, making for a total of 95 cards in each class (90 in total for Portalcraft). Cards will be available across all rarities and released card sets. Also, all cards will be animated.
Check the link below to see the cards included in this event:
The Grand Prix is an online tournament mode held over three stages in the Arena. In this mode, choose or create a deck to play against other players in a fixed number of matches. During each stage of the tournament, you will be able to play a number of rounds daily to qualify or advance to the next stage—all three stages each have different conditions for advancing.
During Stage 1, players will be split into two groups based on the number of matches won after playing a round. Players can advance in Group A by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who do not qualify for Group A will enter Stage 2 in Group B.
One round consists of 5 matches. Players can attempt up to 5 rounds per day.
Finish any round during Stage 1 with 4 or more wins to advance to Stage 2 in Group A. This applies even if you have won 4 times but did not go on to finish the 5th match in a round, or if in one round you qualify for Group A, but in the next round win fewer than 4 matches.
During Stage 2, players can qualify for the Final Stage by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who are unable to qualify will not advance to the Final Stage. (Players will only need to qualify once to advance.)
Players who didn't participate in Stage 1 will automatically be placed in Group B for Stage 2.
The Final Stage can only be attempted once. Players who lose twice are eliminated from the round. Do you have what it takes to become a Grand Prix champion?
How to Play:
STAGES 1 AND 2
You can play one round daily for free. If you wish to try again on the same day, you can buy another entry with crystals, rupies, or Grand Prix tickets.
You can play in the Final Stage for free if you have qualified through Stage 2.
- Your victories only count within the stage/round you played in and do not carry over into another one. Example: If you enter the Grand Prix on the final day of Stage 1 but didn't complete your matches, these victories will only be counted for that day. Stage 2 is a new day, and your victory count will be reset.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate after the tournament. If you do not see your rewards, try returning to the title screen and checking your crate again.
- Winning Grand Prix matches will add 100 points per match to your grand prix score up to a total of 5000 in one Grand Prix. Losing matches will not cause you to lose grand prix score, score rewards, or master score points. The grand prix score you earn will be added to your score rewards total.
- You cannot complete the "Play Take Two in Arena (One-time Mission)" mission in the Grand Prix.
For each round you play, you can earn any of the following rewards based on the number of matches won.
- Card pack ticket
- Gold or legendary card
- Seer's globe shard
- Legendary Card Pack
Players who qualify for Group A in Stage 2 will earn better rewards for each round. Players will get a rare chance to win special rewards such as 10 card pack tickets or 1000 rupies.
Players who advance to the Group A Final Stage will receive:
- Jeanne of the Raiments emblem and sleeves
Group A players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 wins: No additional rewards
1 win: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
2 wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 1 seer's globe shard
3 wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 2 seer's globe shards
4 wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 3 seer's globe shards
5 wins: 2 Legendary Card Pack tickets, 1 seer's globe, 1 special flair
Players who advance to the Group B Final Stage will receive:
- Jeanne of the Raiments emblem
0 wins: 1 upcoming card pack ticket
1 win: 2 upcoming card pack tickets
2 wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets
3 wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets, 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, Jeanne of the Raiments card sleeves
LIMITED TIME MISSIONS
From 11:00 p.m., June 11 to 1:00 p.m., June 14 (PT), "Limited Time Mission: Play 1 Take Two All-Stars Private Match (without quitting)" will appear once a day in your missions list. To start the mission, create a Take Two private match and select the "Take Two All-Stars" option.
Completing the limited time mission will earn you a Grand Prix ticket, for up to a total of three Grand Prix tickets during the event period.
- Take Two All-Stars private matches are available only during the above period and during the 3rd Birthday Cup.
- The cards available in the Take Two All-Stars private matches will also be the same cards available for the 3rd Birthday Cup.
- The limited time mission will appear in addition to standard missions.
- A limited time mission from the previous day can't be carried over to the next day.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
We wish you the best of luck!