Starting post-maintenance, December 22 (PT), we will be kicking off the prerelease of the Ultimate Colosseum card set. Go to the Shop before 9:30 p.m., December 27 (PT) to gain early access to the newest card set!
During prerelease, in addition to being able to purchase card packs ahead of the official release, you'll be able to trade for Ultimate Colosseum temporary cards and the Rotation (Prerelease) match format will be added.
Exclusive purchase bonuses will be available depending on the number of card packs purchased. You can purchase up to 100 card packs during prerelease.
10 packs: Ginsetsu, Great Fox (evolved) emblem
20 packs: Ginsetsu, Great Fox (evolved) sleeves
30 packs: 2 Ultimate Colosseum card pack tickets
40 packs: 2 Ultimate Colosseum card pack tickets
50 packs: Ginsetsu, Great Fox (evolved) animated sleeves
60 packs: 2 Ultimate Colosseum card pack tickets
70 packs: 3 seer's globe shards
80 packs: 2 Ultimate Colosseum card pack tickets
90 packs: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
100 packs: 1 seer's globe
Up to 2 legendary cards from Ultimate Colosseum can be obtained through the temporary card trade during prerelease. Temporary cards created during this period can be used after the official release, and will count toward your total number of trades.
The Rotation (Prerelease) format will be available from post-maintenance, December 22 (PT). Rotation (Prerelease) decks can only be used in the solo Practice mode or the Private match mode. From 6:00 p.m., December 24 Rotation (Prerelease) will also be available in the Unranked match mode.
Rotation (Prerelease) decks can be made from the Edit Decks screen. Only basic cards and cards from the Altersphere to Ultimate Colosseum card sets can be used in this format.
- The prerelease period is subject to change without prior notice.
- Ultimate Colosseum card packs can only be purchased with crystals during the prerelease.
- Leaders, emblems, or other supplies obtained during the prerelease period can be used right away.
- Cards obtained during prerelease can't be created or liquefied until the official release.
- Card pack points can be earned on prerelease card pack purchases. The total point count can be viewed after the official release of the Verdant Conflict card set.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks can't be created or edited after prerelease ends. However, they can be viewed or copied for a limited time.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks will be deleted before the next prerelease begins. You can save the deck by copying it for another format or sharing it within your guild.