Maintenance has successfully concluded. The following issues have been resolved:
- Viewing the details for Ivory Sword Dance and Fate's Hand when claiming them as story rewards causes a display issue.
- Card sleeves selected in the Challenge Settings menu do not appear in Take Two private matches.
- An error may occur when creating BO3 or BO5 rooms for Take Two matches under certain conditions.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:30 p.m., February 19 - 12:00 midnight, February 20 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Additional Ultimate Colosseum cards
17 new cards will be added to the Ultimate Colosseum card set.
The additional cards will be added to the official site.
- Changes to card pack point system
Even if you've reached the maximum amount of card pack points, you will be able to continue purchasing card packs.
- Changes to music in Aiolon background themes
The music in Aiolon background themes will be changed.
- Adjustments to visual effects
We've tweaked the visual effects of drawing cards and countdown timers to improve the flow during matches.
- Minor changes to card text
The wordings for some cards will be revised to be more understandable, but there will be no difference to how the cards actually work.
- New main story chapters
Invasion of the Worldreaver, Chapters 1 - 5 will be added.
Please note that there will be no changes to card mechanics or stats in the February 19 (PT) update.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data