The lucky draw winners have been announced at 1 a.m., June 26 (PT). Please check the event page in the game to see if you have won!
The lucky draw winner announcement has been postponed. We will notify users as soon as a specific time and date is set.
The standard rewards for the regular draw were listed incorrectly. We have updated the announcement to reflect the correct rewards.
We have confirmed that some players are unable to share tweets due to the tweet exceeding the character limit. Even if you are unable to share your tweet, you will still receive a Fortune's Hand card pack ticket.
From 7:00 p.m., June 16 to 1:00 p.m., June 24 (PT), the first part of the Daily Private Match 1000 Card Pack Giveaway event will kick off! Play private matches during the event and you could be randomly selected to win 1,000 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets, 200 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets, or other great rewards.
In this Daily Private Match 1000 Card Pack Giveaway event, you will also get a chance to win a 4th Birthday Card Pack Ticket, which will give you one guaranteed leader card, by clearing the daily exclusive mission at least 6 times during the event period.
During this event, an exclusive mission will appear daily. Play a private match with a different player every day to clear the mission and get one Fortune's Hand card pack ticket. Clearing the mission will also enter you into reward draws. You don't need to win the match—just play until the end.
There are special and standard rewards in both the regular draw and lucky draws. Players who aren't chosen for special rewards still have a chance at standard rewards. The exclusive mission will reset daily at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
From 7:00 p.m., June 16 to 1:00 p.m., July 8 (PT), players will be able to play private matches in the Take Two All-Stars format and the Legacy Decks format. The exclusive mission can also be cleared by playing either of these two formats.
To receive exclusive missions, complete the tutorial and play the game during the event period.
Rewards (Regular Draw)
First Prize: 1,000 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets (5 winners daily)
Second Prize: 200 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets (15 winners daily)
* Special rewards can only be won once per player during this event.
1 Fortune's Hand card pack ticket
3 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets
10 Fortune’s Hand card pack tickets
3 seer's globe shards
1 seer's globe
1 gold or higher rarity card from the five most recent card sets
1 gold or higher rarity animated card from the five most recent card sets
* The above rewards are not available to special reward winners.
* Leader cards are not included.
* Fortune's Hand cards are not included.
Rewards (Lucky Draw)
Special Reward: One 4th Birthday card pack ticket (1000 winners)
Standard Reward: 3 Fortune's Hand card pack tickets
* The above rewards can only be won once throughout the entire event.
Tweet Share Reward Bonus
After clearing an exclusive mission, you will be given one opportunity during the event period to share a tweet from in-game. Sharing a tweet will earn you a Fortune's Hand card pack ticket, which will be sent directly to your crate.
Tweets can only be made through the smartphone versions of the game. You cannot participate through the PC version.
Even if you encounter issues sharing on Twitter, your tweet will be counted.
- You will receive 1 Fortune's Hand card pack ticket after clearing the exclusive mission and be eligible to enter the event.
- A winner will be drawn from the participants who entered the event between 1:00 p.m. of a given day and the following day at 1:00 p.m. The winners will be announced every day at 1:00 a.m. (PT).
If you entered a match on 12:59 p.m., June 18 and finish the match after 1:00 p.m., June 18, your entry will be counted for the day of 1:00 p.m., June 17 – 12:59 p.m., June 18 (PT).
- The winners of the regular draw for June 25 will be announced post-maintenance, June 25 (PT).
- If you started the exclusive mission before 1:00 p.m. (PT), of a given day and finish it after 1:00 p.m. (PT) of the following day, the exclusive mission counts towards the day you started.
- If you quit a match, the exclusive mission won't count as completed.
- During this event, matches with a given opponent will only count for exclusive missions one time.
If you play a private match against Player A on Day 1 and Day 2 of the event, the special mission will be considered complete for Day 1, but not Day 2.
If you played with Player A followed by Player B on Day 1, Player A will be counted toward your mission completion. On Day 2 if you play with Player A followed by Player B, Player B will count toward completing your mission, since they have not been previously been counted during the event.
- You are able to complete the exclusive missions with the players you played with in the last Treasure Trove of Rupies Awaits! event.