Maintenance has successfully concluded. The following issue have been resolved:
- Issues with the app closing during story battles
- Changes to Facebook account link login
In the Google Play and iOS versions of the game, changes will be made to the Facebook account link login. For details, please see the "Updates to Facebook Account Link Login" announcement.
- Changes to cards
Changes will be made to the abilities and cost of the following cards: Ladica, the Stoneclaw; Send 'Em Packing; Saren, Orphanage Matron; and Orchis, Linked Heart. For more details see the "Changes to Cards in the July 27 Update" announcement.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:30 p.m., July 27 - 1:00 a.m., July 28 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Distribution of the 4th Birthday Leader Ticket ends
After this update, 4th Birthday Leader Tickets will no longer be given out. For details about the 4th Birthday Leaders, please see the following announcement.
- 4th Birthday Leaders will continue to be available for sale in the Shop after this update.
- You will not be able to claim your ticket if you do not login prior to this update.
- If you have a 4th Birthday Leader Ticket, it can still be used after this update.
- Vial bonuses end for Regal Wildcat and Honorable Thief
The vial bonus for Regal Wildcat and Honorable Thief (effective as of the July 5 (PT) update) will be returned to its original amount.
- Changes to Twitter account link and sharing features
In the iOS version of the game, Twitter account link will no longer be available and sharing to Twitter will be possible without account link. Press the share button in the game and then login to Twitter to share your built deck.
- In the iOS version of the game, sharing to Twitter requires the Twitter app.
- After this update, you cannot link accounts to Twitter.
- After this update, pre-existing Twitter account links cannot be unlinked from within the game.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data