We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
6:00 p.m., September 23 - 12:30 a.m., September 24 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Storm Over Rivayle prerelease
Shadowverse's 18th card set with 97 new cards will be made available ahead of the official September 29 (PT) release. Details on the Storm Over Rivayle card set can be found on our official website.
Details on the prerelease can also be found here.
- New leader cards
In addition to the 97 cards above, two leader cards will be included in Storm Over Rivayle. Get the card to get the respective leader, emblem, and card sleeves. The first leader is Ladica, the Stoneclaw. The second leader is Valdain, Cursed Shadow.
Notes about leader cards
- The Ladica, the Stoneclaw and Valdain, Cursed Shadow leader cards will be treated the same as the standard cards from Verdant Conflict.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive a leader, emblem, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards can't be created.
- Leader cards can’t be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
- New Battle Pass system
Score Rewards will be phased out and a new Battle Pass system will be introduced. A button for Battle Pass will be put on the Home screen and Info will be moved to the More screen. The Battle Pass system is scheduled to begin following the September 28 update. More information about the end of Score Rewards can be found here.
- Changes to activated effect icons
With the release of Storm Over Rivayle, effect icons on cards will be updated to be more understandable.
- Changes to "can't attack" chains
With the addition of the keyword Maneuver in Storm Over Rivayle, the "can't attack" chains have been updated.
- Changes to cards
The wordings for some cards will be revised to be more understandable, but there will be no difference to how the cards work.
- Spectators can now check the host's invocation cards
When spectating, you can now see what invocation cards the host has in their deck by viewing the battle stats page.
- New story chapters
Maiser chapters have been added to Fate's Trigger.
Selena chapters have been added to Fate's Trigger.
- Changes to music in the Isunia background themes
The music in the Isunia background themes will be changed.
- Apple ID account linking on iOS 13 and later
Added the ability to link your account with Apple ID on iOS 13 and later.
- Facebook account linking on iOS
Facebook account linking will be made available once again on iOS.
- Mute background music when playing audio from other apps
Added the option "mute music when playing audio from other apps" to the settings menu on smartphones.
If you find the in-game music is not playing properly, first check that this setting is turned off.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data