Maintenance has concluded.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
10:00 p.m., February 17 - 12:30 a.m., February 18 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Additional Eternal Awakening cards added
17 new cards will be added to the Eternal Awakening card set.
The additional cards will be added to the official site.
- Eternal Awakening Add-on Pack added
A card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards and will be available until the release of the next card set.
The card pack points earned from the Add-on Pack will count for the original card pack.
- (Update) New leader card
In addition to the 17 new additional cards, the Yuzuki, Righteous Demon leader card will also be added. Get it to get the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
Notes about leader cards
- The Yuzuki, Righteous Demon leader card will be treated as the same card from Verdant Conflict.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive a leader, emblem, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards can't be created.
- Leader cards can't be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
- New Player Tournament types added
Single and Double Elimination tournament types will be added to Player Tournaments.
For details, please see the official site.
- (Update) New story chapters
Entropy's Abyss, Sekka chapters will be added to the story mode.
- Framerate options in smartphone version
A "Run at 60 FPS" option for smartphone versions of the game will be added under Audio/Video. This will allow the game to run at 60 FPS while enabled or at 30 FPS while disabled.
- The game may not display properly at 60 FPS on some devices.
- Enabling 60 FPS will drain your device's battery more quickly.
- Battle stage selection option added
A "Battle stage selection" option will be added under Stages.
Stages will be randomly selected from stages you have set under "Included stages" if enabled or from all stages if disabled.
- Vial bonuses for Skullfane will draw to a close
The vial bonus for Skullfane (effective as of the January 25 (PT) update) will be returned to its original amount.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, any match in progress will end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
All Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be cancelled.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data