We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., November 25 (PT).
This update includes the following:
- (Update 2) Crystal usage restrictions in Belgium
When playing the game in Belgium, crystals can no longer be used for the following actions:
1) Purchasing card packs
2) Entering Take Two runs
3) Entering Grand Prix runs
- Additional Omen of the Ten cards
17 new cards will be added to the Omen of the Ten card set.
- New main story chapters
The Guild War: Yuwan chapters will be added.
- Changes to spectator mode display
Changes have been made to the spectator mode display to improve viewing experience.
- Vial bonuses will draw to a close
The vial bonus (effective as of the Oct 29 (PT) update) for Weathered Vanguard; Arthur, Knight King; Galmieux, Omen of Disdain; Gremory; Flauros; and Darkfeast Bat will be returned to their original amounts.
- Default leader for opponents setting added
The option to use default leaders for your opponent has been added in the Settings menu.
- The following issues have also been resolved in this update:
- Cards not displaying as missing when viewing past Grand Prix decks
- Sky Devouring Horror's effect not displaying correctly
- Cards incorrectly displaying "can't attack" chains
- Issues where the battle menu becomes inaccessible under certain conditions
- Last Word effects for followers destroyed by Jabberwock, Nightmare Spawn's effect not activating.
- Game freezing when it's launched for the first time on Android devices
- (Update) Adjustments to cards
The following changes will be made to cards in this update:
1. Skull Ring's cost and effect will be changed.
2. Hippogryph Rider's cost will be changed.
For a limited time after the update Skull Ring and Hippogryph Rider will produce more vials when liquefied.
For more details see the "Changes to Cards in the November 25 Release" announcement.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data