The following issues are in the game as of the Jun 28 update:
– When using a card that lets you select another card, the game may hang if you select a card right when your turn ends.
– Under some conditions, you may not be able to return to suspended matches.
– Phoenix Roost causes matches to be cancelled when played. This card will not be available on the Decks screen. It will also be temporarily unusable in ranked, unranked, Take Two, regular private, Take Two private, main story, or practice matches. This issue is scheduled to be fixed on Jul 30.
– The ability of Mysterian Grimoire is incorrectly displayed.
Fanfare: Draw 2 cards. At the end of your turn, discard all spells in your hand.
Fanfare: Draw 2 cards. At the end of this turn, discard all spells in your hand.
– The ability of Dramatic Dragonblader is incorrectly displayed.
Dramatic Dragonblader (Evolved)
Evolve: Destroy an enemy Dragon.
Evolve: Banish an enemy Dragon.
We are currently investigating and working to fix these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.