As a token of apology for the restriction of the ranked match and some cards, 5 Rise of Bahamut card pack tickets were sent to everyone when the maintenance ended at 6:01 p.m., Dec 28 (PT).
Tickets can be claimed by everyone who completes the tutorial and plays the game by 7 a.m., Jan 31 (PT).
Maintenance has ended as of 6:01 p.m., Dec 28 (PT). Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
We have encountered issues with specific cards and will be extending the current maintenance period.
Maintenance is estimated to complete on 7:00 p.m., Dec 28 (PT).
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
We are planning to undergo server maintenance during the following period:
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Dec 28 (PT).
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the app or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and the result will not be reversed after maintenance.
Maintenance may end before the stated time.
This update includes the following features and changes:
– New card expansion Rise of Bahamut added
– New emblems
– Prebuilt decks added
– Replay function to view previous matches
– Get notifications when someone sends you a friend request
– Promotional banners on the Home screen
– See ranks from past seasons
– Play card voices in the inventory
– Simple background now available in Take Two and spectator mode
– Update to pool of cards available when building a deck in Take Two
-Damage estimates during battle disabled due to incorrect information being displayed
– Data linking feature suspended for iOS
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you’re not able to update the app, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again.