Maintenance has ended as of 2:00 p.m., Feb 26 (PT). It’s now possible to play normally.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period.
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Feb 26 (PT).
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the app or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and the result will not be reversed. Saved replay data will also be deleted after maintenance.
Maintenance may end before the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you’re not able to update the app, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again.
This update includes the following features and changes;
– Chapters 9 to 11 added to the main story for Arisa, Erika, and Luna
– A new button to confirm your deck before entering battle
– Create all missing cards when creating a deck using a deck code from Shadowverse Portal
– A new Contact Us feature, Comment/Report, for players to share their thoughts on Shadowverse and report misconduct
– Elite 2 difficulty setting added to Practice mode for all leaders
– In-game notifications sent 5, 30, and 60 minutes before the game undergoes maintenance
– A message window in the upper-right displaying your opponent’s class when redrawing cards
– Changes to the ability mechanics of some cards
– Changes to the Device Link feature