We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Mar 29 (PT).
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the app or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and the result will not be reversed. Saved replay data will also be deleted after maintenance.
Maintenance may end before the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you’re not able to update the app, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again.
This update includes the following features and changes:
– New card pack Tempest of the Gods added
– Multiple cards can now be liquefied at the same time
– New private match options: Best of 3, Best of 5, or select your opponent’s deck
– Decks can now be rearranged on the Decks screen
– You can now spectate Take Two private matches
– Your deck list can now be shared via Twitter
– Cost for the Enhance ability will be displayed
– Improvements to the battle log
– The order of cards in your hand will now appear randomized to your opponent
– Update to the pool of cards available when building a deck in Take Two
– The temporary vial bonus for Piercing Rune, Fortunehunter Feena, and Goblin Mage will end
For more details on this update, see the “Update on March 29” announcement.