Maintenance has successfully concluded. The following bugs were fixed:
- An issue where matches would end in a draw if Seductress Vampire was returned to a player's hand
- An issue where matches would end in a draw when Ginger's Curse and Alice, Wonderland Explorer were played together
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
11:00 p.m., July 10 - 12:00 a.m., July 11 (PT)
Updating to the Version 2.6.4, the latest version of the game, will become necessary after this maintenance.
This update includes the following:
- Bug fixes
- Changes to cards:
1. Heartsick Demon's cost, attack, and defense will be changed.
2. Seductress Vampire's effect will be changed.
3. Elana, Purest Prayer's cost, attack, and defense will be changed.
For a limited time after the update, Heartsick Demon; Seductress Vampire; and Elana, Purest Prayer will produce more vials when liquefied. For more details, please see the "Changes to Cards in the July 10 Release" announcement.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data