Following the December 27 (PT) maintenance, we'll be making the following changes to the Master and Grand Master ranks:
1. Ranks Grand Master 0 through Grand Master 3 will be added.
2. Changes will be made to the way the Master Score resets.
Grand Master 0 - 3 Additions
The ranks Grand Master 0 through Grand Master 3 will be added. To attain these ranks, you'll need to accumulate a certain number of points.
Grand Master 0: Earn 10000 Master Score points
Grand Master 1: Earn 20000 Master Score points
Grand Master 2: Earn 30000 Master Score points
Grand Master 3: Earn 40000 Master Score points
For each Grand Master rank you achieve, you'll receive rewards.
- Even if you lose Master Score points after achieving a rank, you'll retain the rank through the season.
Example: If your Master Score drops below 30000 after you've achieved the Grand Master 2 rank, you'll stay at Grand Master 2 until the season ends.
- Rank achievement rewards can be collected each season.
If you received a reward for achieving Grand Master 1 in the last season, you can still get another reward for achieving Grand Master 1 again in this season.
- With the exception of the special sleeves, Grand Master rank achievement rewards can be collected for both the Rotation and Unlimited formats.
Changes to Master Score Resets
We'll be making changes to how the Master Score resets.
Your Master Score will reset to 0 every 3 seasons.
Grand Master 0 – 3
Your Master Score will reset to 10000 at the end of each season (your rank at the reset will drop to Grand Master 0).
Every 3 seasons, your Master Score will reset to 0.