Maintenance has successfully concluded. The following issues have been resolved:
- Under certain conditions, the visual effect for Craps Devil and Dragonfolk Artificer triggers twice.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:00 p.m., October 27 - 1:00 a.m., October 28 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Score Rewards in the Shop
Score Rewards from the October – December 2019 period have been added to the Buy Supplies section of the Shop and can be purchased for 400 crystals each. Score Rewards will also be available to players who have either the emblem or sleeve, but not both items in a set.
- Option to link Apple ID to devices using iOS 13 and below added
After the November 23 update, you now have the option to link your Apple ID to devices that are using iOS 13 and below.
- Card illustration adjustments
Certain basic cards and cards from previous expansions have had their illustrations adjusted. Along this some leaders, card sleeves, and emblems have also been adjusted to reflect any changes.
- Change in development environment
Currently Shadowverse is being developed in Unity 2018.2, and this shall be changed to Unity 2018.4. At the time of the update, the amount of data being downloaded will be larger than normal. Please refer to the “[Important Notice] Changes After the Ver. 3.1.10 Update” announcement for more details.
- (Update) Changes to cards
In order to improve the balance of the game, the following cards will be changed.
- Invincible Monster Trio will have its attack, defense, and effect changed.
- Enchanted Knight will have its cost and defense changed.
- Artifact Scan will have its cost changed.
- XXI. Zelgenea, The World will have its cost, attack, and defense changed.
- Giant Pastures will have its effect changed.
- Aragavy the Berserker will have its effect changed.
For a limited time after the update, Enchanted Knight, Artifact Scan, Invincible Monster Trio, and XXI. Zelgenea, The World will produce more vials when liquified. Since Giant Pastures and Aragavy the Berserker are being strengthened, they will not receive a vial bonus when liquefied.
If you are using the above-mentioned cards in a Take Two or Open 6 deck at the time of maintenance, the cards will reflect the changes mentioned above.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data