With the planned release of Ver. 3.1.10 of the game on October 27, the Shadowverse development environment will be changed. Currently Shadowverse is being developed in Unity 2018.2, and this shall be changed to Unity 2018.4. The change to Unity 2018.4 is not compatible with some smartphones and support for Shadowverse on these devices will no longer be available.
After the October 27 update any devices listed as a recommended device that are not compatible with Unity 2018.4 shall be removed.
Removed from List of Supported Devices
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air
International (Google Play)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)
- ZTE Axon Pro
You can check what the current recommended devices are on the official site.
Precautions When Updating
- Please check to see if your device will no longer be supported with this update
- After updating it will be necessary to redownload all in-app data
- It is recommended to start the game in an area with a strong Wi-Fi connection
- The data downloaded in this update will not replicate any previously existing data
Please make sure that you have the following space available on your device
- iOS: 160 MB
- Android: 1.9 GB
- PC: 5.8 GB
If you have one of the above unsupported devices, please make sure to link your data to a supported device before the Ver. 3.1.10 update.
How to Link Data
1. Start the Shadowverse app on your original device. On the More screen, select Device Link.
2. Select Link.
3. Select Create Device Link Password.
4. Select Create Password.
6. Once you've created a password, install the Shadowverse app on your new device.
7. Start Shadowverse on your new device and Select Link Data on the title screen.
8. Select Link.
9. Select Device Link with User ID and Password.
10. Enter your original User ID and the Device Link password you created. You can confirm your User ID from the lower right of the title screen or from Profile in the More screen on your original device.
11. Select Link.
12. Using Device Link will overwrite game data on your new device. Confirm the data you will overwrite, then select Link.
13. You've successfully linked your devices! Select OK to restart the game. You will now be able to play with the linked game data on your new device.
- Be especially careful not to input the wrong Device Link password as it can permanently overwrite your data.
- You can link your smartphone account to only one PC account.
- Crystals purchased in the smartphone version cannot be used in the Steam version and vice versa but will remain intact for whichever version you purchased them with.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and for your understanding. Shifting to this development environment is important to ensure the game continues to run smoothly and for future development.