Maintenance has successfully concluded.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
8:30 p.m., November 18 – 12:00 midnight, November 19 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Additional Storm Over Rivayle cards added
17 new cards will be added to the Storm Over Rivayle card set.
The additional cards will be added to the official site.
- Storm Over Rivayle Add-on Pack added
A card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards and will be available until the release of the next card set.
The card pack points earned from the Add-on Pack will count for the original card pack.
- (Update) New leader card
In addition to the 17 new additional cards, the Tsubaki of the Demon Blade leader card will also be added. Get it to get the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
Notes about leader cards
- The Tsubaki of the Demon Blade leader card will be treated the same as the standard card from Verdant Conflict.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive a leader, emblem, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards can't be created.
- Leader cards can’t be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
- Changes to cards
The following cards have been updated to match their changes in Shadowverse: Champion's Battle, which was recently released in Japan:
- Lord of the Flies will have its cost changed.
- Skullfane will have its effect changed.
- Kaguya will have its attack, defense, and effect changed.
Since the cards are being strengthened, they will not receive a vial bonus when being liquefied.
- Minor changes to card text
The wording for some cards has been revised to be more understandable, but there is no difference to how the cards actually work.
- Changes to card text that have the same ability for their unevolved and evolved forms
All remaining cards that have the same ability for their unevolved and evolved forms will now have "(Same as the unevolved form.)" written in the ability descriptions. Cards that have the same ability but also have fanfare effects will now have " (Same as the unevolved form, excluding Fanfare.)" written in the ability descriptions.
- Changes to Rally text
In-game text related to Rally has been revised, but there are no changes to the actual mechanic itself.
- New story chapters
Illganeau chapters have been added to Fate's Trigger.
- Vial bonuses for Enchanted Knight, Artifact Scan, Invincible Monster Trio, and XXI. Zelgenea, The World will draw to a close
The vial bonus for Enchanted Knight, Artifact Scan, Invincible Monster Trio, and XXI. Zelgenea, The World (effective as of the October 27 (PT) update) will be returned to its original amount.
- Points earned each week added to Battle Pass screen
You will now be able to check how many points you've earned that week in the Battle Pass screen.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
All Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be cancelled.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data