Starting on March 30 (PT), we will be kicking off the Shadowverse x Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? Tie-in!
Special Login Bonus
Play the game for 10 days to get special rewards during the event period.
Day 1: Kaguya Shinomiya emblem
Day 2: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 3: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 4: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 5: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? sleeves
Day 6: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 7: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 8: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 9: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
Day 10: 1 Darkness Over Vellsar card pack ticket
From 1:00 p.m., March 30 - 1:00 p.m., May 2 (PT)
- Players who have cleared the tutorial and accessed the Home screen during the above-stated period are eligible to receive these rewards.
- Play during the period stated above to receive these rewards in addition to the normal daily bonus.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT)/12:00 noon (PST).
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? leaders will be available for purchase in the Shop from post-maintenance March 30 until 8:00 a.m., May 2 (PT).
Each leader is available in the Shop for 500 crystals and comes with a matching emblem, sleeves, and flair. They can also be purchased as part of the Leader Pack for 400 crystals per leader! The Leader Pack also comes with exclusive sleeves!
Check out the special web page to get a preview of the leaders!
When participating in Unlimited and Rotation format ranked matches between 7:00 p.m., April 1 and 1:00 p.m., April 11 (PT), there's a chance that a treasure chest will appear at the start of the match.
By winning this match you may receive one of the following:
- Card pack tickets
- Gold or Legendary cards from the four most recent card sets (excluding cards that come with leaders)
- Retracing the Past (alternate-art animated cards)
- Kaguya Shinomiya emblem
- Miyuki Shirogane emblem
- Chika Fujiwara emblem
- The appearance rate of treasure chests is fixed, and you can claim up to 5 per day.
- Once you obtain special emblems or alternate-art animated cards, they will no longer be available as victory rewards.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT).
- Only 1 out of 5 treasure chests available per day will be a golden treasure chest.
- If you lose a match in which a treasure chest appears, the same treasure chest will appear again at the start of the next match.
- A treasure chest may appear even if you lose the previous match. A treasure chest will not appear if you quit after starting a match.
- If a treasure chest appears and is unclaimed before the day resets, up to 6 treasure chests may appear the next day. If the unclaimed chest is a gold chest, up to 2 gold chests may appear that day.
April 2: You claimed 4 treasure chests and the 5th that appeared was a gold chest.
The day resets at 1:00 p.m. on April 3 (PT).
April 3: Up until the day resets again on April 4, you have a chance of claiming both:
a) the gold chest that appeared on April 2.
b) up to 5 chests (including one gold chest) for April 3.
- Treasure chests are only available to claim during the event period.
- This event is subject to change without notice.
(c)Aka Akasaka/SHUEISHA, PROJECT KAGUYA