From 11:00 p.m., June 16 (PT), we will be kicking off the 6th Anniversary Cup! Take Two All-Stars private match missions will also be available leading up to the Grand Prix after the v3.7.30 update!
About the 6th Anniversary CupThe 6th Anniversary Cup differs from a standard Grand Prix in the following ways:
- Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 will have 5 rounds per day
- There's a small chance to get special rewards in Stages 1 and 2
- Legendary Card Pack tickets will be available as Final Stage rewards
- The 6th Anniversary Cup will be held in the Take Two All-Stars format
The details of the event are as follows:
6th Anniversary CupDates: 11:00 p.m., June 16 – 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT)
Format: Take Two All-Stars
Stage 111:00 p.m., June 16 – 1:00 p.m., June 21 (PT)
5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to qualify for Group A
Stage 21:00 p.m., June 21 – 1:00 p.m., June 25 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to advance to the Group A Final Stage
Complete a round with 3 wins to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Group B: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 3 wins or more to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Final Stage1:00 p.m., June 25 – 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches
Group B: 3 matches
The Final Stage consists of one sudden-death round in which players are eliminated if they lose twice.
6th Anniversary Cup FormatThe 6th Anniversary Cup will be playable in the Take Two All-Stars format. Players will have 3 random classes to choose from. Players can select from 80 cards per class in addition to 15 Neutral cards, making for a total of 95 cards in each class. Cards will be available across all rarities and released card sets. Also, all cards will be animated. For more details, please see the announcement below.
Event RulesThe Grand Prix is an online tournament mode held over three stages in the Arena. In this mode, choose or create a deck to play against other players in a fixed number of matches. During each stage of the tournament, you will be able to play a number of rounds daily to qualify or advance to the next stage. All three stages each have different conditions for advancing.
Stage 1During Stage 1, players will be split into two groups based on the number of matches won after playing a round. Players can advance to Group A by completing a round with the minimum win requirement.
Players who do not qualify for Group A will enter Stage 2 in Group B.
One round consists of 5 matches. Players can attempt up to 3 rounds per day.
Finish any round during Stage 1 with 4 or more wins to advance to Stage 2 in Group A. This applies even if you have won 4 times but did not go on to finish the 5th match in a round, or if in one round you qualify for Group A, but in the next round win fewer than 4 matches.
Stage 2During Stage 2, players can qualify for the Final Stage by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who are unable to qualify will not advance to the Final Stage. (Players will only need to qualify once to advance.)
Players who didn't participate in Stage 1 will automatically be placed in Group B for Stage 2.
Final StageThe Final Stage can only be attempted once. Players who lose twice are eliminated from the round. Do you have what it takes to become a Grand Prix champion?
How to Play
Stages 1 and 2You can play one round daily for free. If you wish to try again on the same day, you can buy another entry with crystals, rupies, or Grand Prix tickets.
Final StageYou can play in the Final Stage for free if you have qualified through Stage 2.
- Your victories only count within the stage/round you played in and do not carry over into another one. Example: If you enter the Grand Prix on the final day of Stage 1 but didn't complete your matches, these victories will only be counted for that day. Stage 2 is a new day, and your victory count will be reset.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate after the tournament. If you do not see your rewards, try returning to the title screen and checking your crate again.
- Winning Grand Prix matches will earn you 100 Battle Pass points per match. Score rewards and master score points are not affected.
- You cannot complete the "Play Take Two in Arena (One-time Mission)" mission in the Grand Prix.
Stages 1 and 2For each round you play, you can earn any of the following rewards based on the number of matches won.
- Card pack ticket
- Gold or legendary card
- Seer's globe shard
- Legendary Card Pack ticket
Players who qualify for Group A in Stage 2 will earn better rewards for each round.
Players will get a rare chance to win special rewards such as 10 card pack tickets or 1000 rupies.
Final StagePlayers who advance to the Group A Final Stage will receive:
- Sekka, Blossoming Heart emblem and card sleeves
Group A players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: No additional rewards
1 Win: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
2 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 1 seer's globe shard
3 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 2 seer's globe shards
4 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 3 seer's globe shards
5 Wins: 2 Legendary Card Pack tickets, 1 seer's globe, 1 special flair
Players who advance to the Group B Final Stage will receive:
- Sekka, Blossoming Heart emblem
Group B players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: 1 upcoming card pack ticket
1 Win: 2 upcoming card pack tickets
2 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets
3 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets; 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket; Sekka, Blossoming Heart card sleeves
Limited-Time MissionsAfter the v3.7.30 update until 1:00 p.m., June 17 (PT), "Limited Time Mission: Play 1 Take Two All-Stars Private Match (without quitting)" will appear once per day in your missions list. To start the mission, create a Take Two private match and select the "Take Two All-Stars" option.
Completing the limited-time mission will earn you a Grand Prix ticket, for up to a total of three Grand Prix tickets during the event period.
- The limited-time mission will appear in addition to standard missions.
- A limited-time mission from the previous day can't be carried over to the next day.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT)/12 noon (PST).
- The limited-time mission can be completed with the same opponent on different days.
We wish you the best of luck!