From 8:00 p.m., June 16 (PT), we will be kicking off the Treasure Trove of Rupies Missions!
Complete limited-time missions during the event and you could be randomly selected as one of the 20 winners for a special reward of 500,000 rupies! Players also have a chance of winning other great rewards, such as legendary cards, card pack tickets, and more!
Event DetailsDuring this event, each limited-time mission you complete will give you 1 upcoming card pack ticket as well as entry into the event for a chance to win standard or special rewards.
Players who aren't chosen for the special reward still have a chance at standard rewards.
Limited-Time Missions- Vote in the New Leader Poll
- Vote in the New Legendary Card Poll
- Play 5 matches in the 6th Anniversary Cup
- Clear Chapter 6 of The Missing Star
- Open card packs in the Daily 10-Pack Giveaway once
- Open card packs in the Daily 10-Pack Giveaway 5 times
- Open card packs in the Daily 10-Pack Giveaway 10 times
- Play 1 private match (without quitting)
- Play 5 private matches (without quitting)
- Play 10 private matches (without quitting)
- You do not have to win your Grand Prix matches or private matches to complete the limited-time missions.
- If you quit a match, the match will not be counted.
- Each private match must be played against different players throughout the event period to be counted.
Event Period8:00 p.m., June 16 – 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT)
- The winners for the special reward will be drawn on June 28 (JST).
- Players have until 1:00 p.m., July 11 (PT) to claim the limited-time mission rewards.
(Update) RewardsSpecial Reward:
- First Prize: 500,000 rupies (20 winners)
- 50 rupies
- 100 rupies
- 500 rupies
- 1 upcoming card pack ticket
- 3 upcoming card pack tickets
- 10 upcoming card pack tickets
- 3 seer's globe shards
- 1 seer's globe
- 1 gold card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 animated gold card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 legendary card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 animated legendary card from the latest 5 card sets
Gold cards and animated gold cards were not previously listed in the available standard rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- You can only be drawn for a special reward once within a given event.
- The above rewards are not available to special reward winners.
- Leader cards are not included.
6th Anniversary WebsiteVisit the website for Shadowverse's 6th Anniversary for more information on our full lineup of special events!
Event EligibilityTo participate in the event, complete the tutorial and play the game during the event period.
Event ScreenYou can tap the banner on the top left of the Home screen to confirm your progress, or check more information on the Treasure Trove of Rupies Missions event.
Disclaimers1. Missions Eligibility
- By completing limited-time missions during the Treasure Trove of Rupies Missions event, you will automatically be registered for entry into this event.
- The Treasure Trove of Rupies Missions event entry period is 8:00 p.m., June 16 – 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT).
- The lottery to determine the special reward (500,000 rupies) winners will take place on June 28 (JST).
- If you quit a Grand Prix match or disconnect from the match due to connectivity issues, the match may not count towards the corresponding event mission.
- If you quit a private match or disconnect from the match due to connectivity issues, the match will not count towards the corresponding event missions.
- Matches with a given opponent will only count for event missions once. For an event mission to count, you must play with a unique player each match.
2. You will not be eligible for a reward if you delete your account before receiving the reward.
3. In order to process records and any necessary tax documents, you must provide your 12-digit Individual Number in order to claim physical rewards (applicable to residents of Japan only). You do not, however, need an Individual Number to participate in the event.
4. Rewards are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions are permitted. Selling, trading, or transferring of rewards on auction sites or to other outlets and parties is strictly forbidden. Reward registration forms cannot be filled by a third party, nor can the rewards be delivered to a third party. In addition, eligible players are limited to receiving a special reward only once. If a player is found to have successfully drawn more than one special reward by entering via multiple accounts, all related entries will be voided and reward bestowal will be withdrawn.
5. If under any circumstances fraudulent activities have been detected, your privilege to the reward will be revoked.
6. In-game item winners will not be announced. All in-game rewards will be directly sent to the winners' crates.
7. Eligible winners under the age of majority must have the permission of a parent or guardian upon filling out the registration form indicated in the next clause (applicable to residents of Japan only).
8. Physical reward winners will be linked to a registration form to fill out once the winners have been announced. Completed forms must be submitted by October 28, 2022 (JST). Players who fail to submit the forms before the stated time will forfeit the right to claim the physical reward and will receive rupies instead (500,000 rupies). The in-game items will be sent to eligible players from November 2022 onward. Players may also withdraw from the physical reward if desired and receive rupies regardless (500,000 rupies). Please contact the event management team for more details. The information the event management team collects from the winners will be used only to confirm event entry, expedite reward distribution, and for statistical purposes. Under no circumstances will the information be used in a way that singles out an individual player.
9. Winners eligible for physical rewards must be legal residents of Japan, who have a bank account and have downloaded Shadowverse in Japan. Winners outside of Japan will instead receive rupies (500,000 rupies).
10. The event management team is scheduled to contact physical reward winners and send reward claim forms from late October to early November 2022. These dates are subject to change. Please also note that physical reward winners must be residing in Japan to receive documentation pertaining to physical rewards.
11. The event management team will not reattempt to distribute physical rewards if the first attempt to do so is unsuccessful. The event management team assumes no liability for unsuccessful distribution of physical prizes owing to inability to contact the winner, incorrectly filled forms, failure to inform the event management team of any changes to information required to distribute rewards, or failure to comply with directions at any time leading up to the time of distribution. Furthermore, once a winner has been deemed ineligible for a prize, they cannot claim the prize at a later date.
12. The event may be modified, suspended, or canceled as deemed necessary by the event management team.
13. The event management team assumes no liability for any problems arising from this event, or for the loss of rewards, or for losses incurred by suspension or cancellation of the event due to Shadowverse server failure.
14. If a dispute related to entering the event arises between you and a third party, you are to resolve the dispute on your own. The event management team assumes no liability related to any such disputes.
15. The event management team reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or modify the event terms and conditions and also to take any measures necessary to ensure the operation of the event.
16. The event management team assumes no responsibility for any loss incurred by network connectivity issues, computer viruses, or unauthorized access to the server.
17. The event management team assumes no responsibility for any loss incurred from this event, with the exception of cases where the reason for the loss attributes to the event management team.
18. Employees of CyberAgent and its affiliated companies, including Cygames, are not eligible to enter reward draws.
Event EnquiriesFor further enquiries, please contact the event management team below.
6th Anniversary Treasure Trove of Rupies Missions Team
Contact Period: June 28, 2022 – October 28, 2022 (JST)
Contact Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (JST) (Excluding weekends and holidays)
- Support is available in English and Japanese.
- The event management team can be contacted via email at any time during the event period. However, the team will respond only during business hours.
- Depending on the nature of the enquiry, it may take time for the event management to respond.