We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., November 1 (PT)
This update includes the following:
Changes to CardsTo achieve better game balance, changes to cards will be made as follows:
- Genesis Artifact (Portalcraft)
Fanfare: If at least 6 different allied Artifact cards have been destroyed this match, put 2 Cannon Artifacts into your hand.
Fanfare: If at least 6 different allied Artifact cards have been destroyed this match, put a Cannon Artifact into your hand.
- Jiemon, Thief Lord (Swordcraft)
Defense: 6 (Evolved: 8)
Fanfare: Put a Glittering Gold into your hand.
Defense: 4 (Evolved: 6)
Fanfare: Put a Glittering Gold into your hand and subtract 1 from its cost.
- Howling Demon (Bloodcraft)
Fanfare: Deal 3 damage to all enemy followers.
Fanfare: Deal 5 damage to all enemy followers.
- Bloodsucker of the Night (Bloodcraft)
Whenever an allied Forest Bat comes into play, give it Rush.
Whenever an allied Forest Bat comes into play, give it Storm.
- Mistolina & Bayleon (Swordcraft)
- Vengeful Sniper (Havencraft)
Defense: 3 (Evolved: 5)
Defense: 2 (Evolved: 4)
For a limited time after the update, the following card will produce more vials when liquefied:
- Genesis Artifact
The following cards will not receive a vial bonus when being liquefied since they are being strengthened:
- Jiemon, Thief Lord
- Howling Demon
- Bloodsucker of the Night
- Mistolina & Bayleon
- Vengeful Sniper
End of Vial BonusesVial bonuses applied to Bat Usher, Absolute Chastity, and Summon Divine Treasure (effective as of the update on October 4) will no longer be available, and vials earned when liquefied will be reverted to their original amount.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match may end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become unresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will be deleted, and will be unable to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be canceled.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data