Following the v4.0.0 update, we will be kicking off the Hoppin' New Year Event!
Complete at least one private match during the event and you could be randomly selected to win a grand prize of 500,000 rupies! Players will be able to receive an entry for reward draws each day throughout the event period by completing the daily event mission. You can also win other great rewards, such as legendary cards, card pack tickets, seer's globes, and more! Be sure to complete the tutorial and play the game during the event period in order to receive this special daily mission.
Event DetailsDuring this event, for each of the daily private match missions you complete, you will receive 1 Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt card pack ticket, as well as an entry in the Treasure Trove event for a chance to win either a standard or special reward.
The Hoppin' New Year Event will also feature a Chiikawa tie-in bingo event, and the Chiikawa leaders will be back on sale in the Shop for a limited time as well!
From the v4.0.0 update until noon, January 5 (PT)
Hoppin' New Year Treasure TroveYou can receive 1 daily entry for the Treasure Trove event, for up to 10 entries, by playing a private match with a different player each day during the event period. This limited-time mission will reset daily at 12:00 noon (PT).
You don't need to win the match—just play until the end. If you quit a match, the mission will not count as being completed.
Each private match that meets the completion requirements for each day's private match mission must be played against a different player. You cannot play against the same player in a private match for multiple missions.
Special prize winners will be determined at 12:00 midnight, January 5-6 (PT).
Players who don't win any of the special rewards will still be able to use their entries to draw for standard rewards.
- First Place Prize: 500,000 rupies (10 winners)
- Second Place Prize: 1,000 Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt card pack tickets (20 winners)
- Third Place Prize: 40 seer's globe (40 winners)
Note: Prize winners may only receive a special reward one time during this event.
- 50 rupies
- 100 rupies
- 500 rupies
- 1 Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt card pack ticket
- 3 Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt card pack tickets
- 10 Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt card pack tickets
- 3 seer's globe shards
- 1 seer's globe
- 1 gold card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 animated gold card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 legendary card from the latest 5 card sets
- 1 animated legendary card from the latest 5 card sets
- Leader cards are not included.
- The above rewards are not available to special reward winners.
1. Hoppin' New Year Treasure Trove
- You will automatically have an entry registered for this event after playing a private match during the event period. You do not have to win the match to receive an entry.
- The entry period starts from the v4.0.0 update and continues until 12:00 noon, January 5, 2023 (PT).
* Rewards won will be determined at 12:00 midnight, January 5-6 (PT).
- If you quit a match, or connectivity issues result in being disconnected from the match, it will not count towards an entry for the Hoppin' New Year Treasure Trove.
- During this event, matches with a given opponent will only count for event missions one time. For a daily mission to count, you must play with a unique player each day.
2. You will not be eligible for any rewards if you delete your account before receiving the reward.
3. Rewards are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions are permitted. Selling, trading, or transferring of rewards on auction sites or to other outlets and parties is strictly forbidden. Third parties may also not receive the reward in your stead.
4. Each person can only win once. If a player is found to have won a grand prize on more than one Shadowverse account, their privilege to the rewards will be revoked.
5. If under any circumstances fraudulent activities have been detected, your privilege to any rewards will be revoked.
6. In-game item winners will not be announced. All in-game rewards will be directly sent to the winners' accounts or crates.
7. The event may be modified, suspended, or canceled as deemed necessary by Cygames or the Shadowverse team.
8. Cygames assumes no liability for any problems arising from this event, for the loss of rewards, or for losses incurred by suspension or cancellation of the event due to Shadowverse server failure.
9. If a dispute related to event entries arises between you and a third party, you are to resolve the dispute on your own. Cygames and its Shadowverse team assume no liability related to any such disputes.
10. Cygames reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or modify the event terms and conditions and also to take any measures necessary to ensure the operation of the event.
11. Cygames assumes no responsibility for any loss incurred by network connectivity issues, computer viruses, unauthorized access to the server, or any other issues beyond the Shadowverse team's control.
12. Cygames assumes no responsibility for any loss incurred from this event, with the exception of cases where the reason for the loss attributes to Cygames or the Shadowverse team.
* Employees of CyberAgent and its affiliated companies, including Cygames, are not eligible to enter reward draws.
Bingo EventA limited-time Chiikawa tie-in bingo event will be part of the festivities!
Check out the link below for more info.
Details: Chiikawa Bingo Event Announcement
Chiikawa LeadersThe Chiikawa leaders will be back on sale!
The previous Chiikawa tie-in leaders will once again be available in the Shop! Each leader will be purchasable for 500 crystals each, and will come with matching sleeves, emblem, and flair. Leaders can also be purchased together via the special Leader Pack, priced at 400 crystals per leader! However, they will only be available for a limited time, from the release of the v4.0.0 update until 12:00 noon, January 5 (PT).
We confirmed an issue where, after completing a Hoppin’ New Year Event private match mission, if you play a private match with a different second player, you would not be able to complete the next day’s private match mission by playing against the second player. The issue has since been resolved.
Please use the in-game Event page to confirm your up-to-date entries.
(C) nagano / chiikawa committee (C) Cygames, Inc.