Limited-Time Format: Custom Rotation
A new limited-time format—Custom Rotation—is coming soon!
Event PeriodFrom 8:00 p.m., March 12 (PT) until the release of the next card set
Note: The event period is subject to change due to circumstances of the update maintenance.
How to Play
Custom Rotation OverviewCustom Rotation is a limited-time format in which players create decks from previous rotations. Card sets 1–6 (Standard–Starforged), or any five consecutive card sets from the 3rd set through to the 26th set (Bahamut–Dragonblade) can be selected. Basic cards can also be used in addition to cards from the selected card sets.
*The 27th set (Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt) is not available.
Depending on the card sets selected, your leader will gain bonus effects during the match.
Card sets 1–10 (Standard–Omen)
- At the start of turns you can evolve, gain 1 empty play point orb and restore 2 defense to your leader. [3 times]
- At the start of turns you can evolve, if you have 0 evolution points, recover 2. [1 time]
- At the start of your first turn, draw 2 cards.
Card sets 11–17 (Altersphere–Fortune)
- At the start of turns you can evolve, gain 1 empty play point orb and restore 2 defense to your leader. [1 time]
- At the start of turns you can evolve, if you have 0 evolution points, recover 1. [1 time]
- At the start of your first turn, draw 1 card.
Card sets 18–26 (Rivayle–Dragonblade)
- No bonus effects
Features That Now Support Custom Rotation- Create New Deck and Edit Deck
- Ranked matches
- Unranked matches
- Private matches
- Player tournaments
- Custom Rotation decks cannot be used in story mode.
- Players will gain access to all usable cards in Custom Rotation private matches, allowing players to play with decks that contain unobtained cards.
Custom Rotation Deck Editing- Players must select card sets in the Select Leader screen.
- Players will be able to change the selected card sets in the Deck Edit screen.
- Players will be able to either display only the cards from the selected card pack or all cards selectable in the Custom Rotation format.
- Players will be able to copy Rotation or Unlimited decks into Custom Rotation via the Copy, Deck Code, QR Code (Camera), or QR Code (Image) features. Card packs will be selected based on the most recent card set from the copied deck.
- Tournament winning decks can also be copied to Custom Rotation. If you want it to be copied to the Unlimited format, please uncheck “Copy deck for Custom Rotation.”
On-Screen Details Shown in Matches- Players will be able to see the most recent card set selected and the bonus effects applied to the opponent on the top right of the screen during the card redraw phase at the beginning of a match.
- During the match, players will be able to check the bonus effects by tapping the leader.
Disclaimers- Custom Rotation matches will count towards missions and player levels.