Hatsune Miku Tie-in Quest Event
After the v4.1.0 update, limited-time quests and puzzles will be available in Shadowverse!
About PuzzlesEvent Period:
From v4.1.0 until 1:00 p.m., April 26 (PT)
Special puzzles will be available in Quest mode for players to solve, with an additional hint and reset feature.
The first time you clear a puzzle, you will earn points according to the puzzle's difficulty level.
You can also earn rewards by completing the puzzle missions.
You can access the puzzles through Quest mode, found on the Solo screen, and you can check the puzzle missions via "Missions" on the Home screen.
- Points can only be earned when clearing a puzzle for the first time.
- Each puzzle mission can be cleared only once during the event period.
- The points earned from clearing a puzzle for the first time will be added to your total number of points, displayed at the top of the Rewards window (accessible from the main Quest screen).
About PointsPuzzles will have three difficulty levels: "Beginner," "Experienced," and "Expert."
The number of points you can earn per puzzle varies by difficulty as follows:
Beginner: 100 points
Experienced: 150 points
Expert: 200 points
Puzzle MissionsBy completing these missions, you can earn the following rewards:
- Hatsune Miku Tie-in: Clear all beginner puzzles → a Luminescent Gem emblem
- Hatsune Miku Tie-in: Clear all experienced puzzles → an Aggressive Advance emblem
- Hatsune Miku Tie-in: Clear all expert puzzles → a Howling Scream emblem
- Hatsune Miku Tie-in: Clear all puzzles → a Songs for the Soul flair
About QuestsEvent Period:
From v4.1.0 until 1:00 p.m., April 26 (PT)
Quest mode is a special solo-play event where players challenge event characters in special matches.
Win matches against Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, and Megurine Luka and clear quest missions to earn points. The higher the difficulty is, the more points you can receive. Accumulate points to earn special rewards. You will also be able to get bonus points for clearing quest missions.
Once per day, you will be able to earn far more points than other opponents by winning a match against the Elite-level Megurine Luka. After defeating Megurine Luka, you may still challenge her in training matches that day, but you will not earn any points through those matches.
Access Quest mode via the Solo screen.
- Each quest mission can be cleared only once during the event period.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
- Limited daily matches will not be carried over into the next day.
- However, if a limited daily match is started before the day resets, but then concludes after the reset, that match will be counted for the previous day.
- When the event concludes, any unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate.
- Rewards that are unclaimed when the Quest event ends will be sent to your crate.
- You will have 14 days to claim a reward after it appears in your crate.
About PointsPlay matches against Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, and Megurine Luka! Points earned from wins differ by opponent as follows:
Hatsune Miku: 150 points
Kagamine Rin: 200 points
Kagamine Len: 300 points
Megurine Luka: 1000 points
As a bonus, the number of points earned from wins against Hatsune Miku (Beginner), Kagamine Rin (Experienced), and Kagamine Len (Expert) will increase starting after your 3rd win as follows:
Points earned after 3 wins:
Hatsune Miku: 150 points → 250 points
Kagamine Rin: 200 points → 300 points
Kagamine Len: 300 points → 450 points
- You will earn a certain fraction of points even if you lose a match.
- You will not earn points when losing a match by forfeiting immediately after the match starts.
Quest MissionsThese following missions will be available during the event period.
- Win 15 quest matches
- Defeat Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, and Megurine Luka
- Evolve followers 30 times in quest matches
- Play 50 followers in quest matches
Hatsune Miku Missions
- Win a match within 10 turns
- Win a match using a Trial Deck
- Win a match with at least 10 defense remaining
Kagamine Rin Missions
- Win a match with 6 or less cards in hand
- Win a match while an enemy amulet is in play
- Win a match after playing at least 5 followers
Kagamine Len Missions
- Win a match with 6 or more cards in hand
- Win a match when there are at least 3 enemy followers in play
- Win a match after playing at least 5 spells
Megurine Luka Missions
- Win a match after at least 10 enemy followers have evolved
- Win a match with at least 1 remaining evolution point
- Win a match with 10 defense or less remaining
By earning points, you can receive the following rewards:
- Guidance of the Wise animated alternate-art card
- Aggressive Advance animated alternate-art card
- Howling Scream animated alternate-art card
- Luminescent Gem animated alternate-art card
- Concertgoer flair
- Academy of Ages card pack tickets
- Seer's globe
What is HATSUNE MIKU?https://piapro.net
Hatsune Miku is music software developed by Crypton Future Media, INC., and it enables anyone to make the computer sing by entering lyrics and melodies. As a massive number of users created music using the software and posted their works on the Internet, Hatsune Miku quickly evolved into a cultural phenomenon. Moreover, Hatsune Miku has gained much attention as a character, involved in many fields such as merchandising and live performance as a virtual singer. Now her popularity has spread across the globe.