Beginner Quest Mission RewardClear the beginner-level quest to get a free Anya Forger leader!
This Anya leader is different to the reward from the limited-time Order Shift card pack featuring the SPY x FAMILY leader cards.
X (Twitter) Share Reward BonusAfter clearing the Anya Forger mission, you will be given one opportunity during the event period to share a tweet from in-game.
- After sharing, players will receive an Order Shift card pack ticket
- The gift will be sent to your crate on the Home screen.
- After clearing the beginner-level quest, players can also share a tweet by tapping on the banner found in the beginner-level Anya Forger screen.
- Players cannot earn this reward more than once.
After the v4.3.0 update, limited-time quests and puzzles will be available in Shadowverse!
About PuzzlesEvent Period:
From the v4.3.0 update until 1:00 p.m., October 23 (PT)
Special puzzles will be available in Quest mode for players to solve, with an additional hint and reset feature.
The first time you clear a puzzle, you will earn points according to the puzzle's difficulty level.
You can also earn rewards by completing the puzzle missions.
You can access the puzzles through Quest mode, found on the Solo screen, and you can check the puzzle missions via "Missions" on the Home screen.
- Points can only be earned when clearing a puzzle for the first time.
- Each puzzle mission can be cleared only once during the event period.
- The points earned from clearing a puzzle for the first time will be added to your total number of points, displayed at the top of the Rewards window (accessible from the main Quest screen).
About PointsPuzzles will have four difficulty levels: "Beginner," "Experienced," "Expert," and "Elite."
The number of points you can earn per puzzle varies by difficulty as follows:
Beginner: 100 points
Experienced: 150 points
Expert: 200 points
Elite: 300 points
Puzzle MissionsBy completing these missions, you can earn the following rewards:
- SPY x FAMILY Tie-In: Clear the beginner puzzle → an Anya Forger emblem
- SPY x FAMILY Tie-In: Clear the experienced puzzle → a Bond Forger emblem
- SPY x FAMILY Tie-In: Clear the expert puzzle → a Loid Forger emblem
- SPY x FAMILY Tie-In: Clear the elite puzzle → a Yor Forger emblem
- SPY x FAMILY Tie-In: Clear all puzzles → a seer's globe
About QuestsEvent Period:
From the v4.3.0 update until 1:00 p.m., October 23 (PT)
Quest mode is a special solo-play event where players challenge event characters in special matches.
Win matches against Anya Forger, Bond Forger, Loid Forger, and Yor Forger and clear quest missions to earn points. The higher the difficulty is, the more points you can receive. Accumulate points to earn special rewards. You will also be able to get bonus points for clearing quest missions.
Once per day, you will be able to earn far more points than other opponents by winning a match against the Elite-level Yor Forger. After defeating Yor Forger, you may still challenge her in training matches that day, but you will not earn any points through those matches.
Access Quest mode via the Solo screen.
- Each quest mission can be cleared only once during the event period.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
- Limited daily matches will not be carried over into the next day.
- However, if a limited daily match is started before the day resets, but then concludes after the reset, that match will be counted for the previous day.
- When the event concludes, any unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate.
- Rewards that are unclaimed when the Quest event ends will be sent to your crate.
- You will have 14 days to claim a reward after it appears in your crate.
About PointsPlay matches against Anya Forger, Bond Forger, Loid Forger, and Yor Forger! Points earned from wins differ by opponent as follows:
Anya Forger: 150 points
Bond Forger: 200 points
Loid Forger: 300 points
Yor Forger: 1000 points
As a bonus, the number of points earned from wins against Anya Forger (Beginner), Bond Forger (Experienced), and Loid Forger (Expert) will increase starting after your 3rd win as follows:
Points earned after 3 wins:
Anya Forger: 150 points → 250 points
Bond Forger: 200 points → 300 points
Loid Forger: 300 points → 450 points
- You will earn a certain fraction of points even if you lose a match.
- You will not earn points when losing a match by forfeiting immediately after the match starts.
Quest MissionsThese following missions will be available during the event period.
- Win 15 quest matches
- Defeat Anya, Bond, Loid, and Yor
- Evolve followers 30 times in quest matches
- Destroy 100 enemy followers in quest matches
- Win a match within 10 turns
- Win a match using a Trial Deck
- Win a match while an enemy amulet is in play
- Win a match with at least 10 defense remaining
- Win a match with 5 cards or less in hand
- Win a match after playing at least 4 cards on the final turn
- Win a match after playing at least 10 followers
- Win a match with at least 1 remaining evolution point
- Win a match after at least 7 enemy followers have evolved
- Win a match with 10 defense or less remaining
- Win a match using a deck consisting of 10 gold and legendary cards or less
- Win a match after destroying an enemy Blood Moon
By earning points, you can receive the following rewards:
- Provisions Aplenty animated alternate-art card
- Provisions Aplenty card sleeves
- Bond Forger (evolved) card sleeves
- Anya Forger (evolved) card sleeves
- Eden College Student flair
- Order Shift card pack tickets
- Seer's globe
© Tatsuya Endo/Shueisha, SPY x FAMILY Project © Cygames, Inc.