In the v4.4.0 update, we'll be releasing Battle Pass Season 14! This new season of the Battle Pass will run until the official release of the next card set.
The Battle Pass is a feature that rewards you for achieving Battle Pass levels by completing matches and missions. Rewards update each season, with one season running from the official release of one card set until the official release of the next (approximately 3 months). From the Home screen, click or tap the Battle Pass icon to check the Battle Pass rewards for this season.
Battle Pass rewards will be available up to level 80 on the Standard Pass, and up to level 100 on the Premium Pass. It takes 500 points to level up, and the amount of points required does not change from level to level. (Example: Going from level 1 to level 2 takes 500 points, and going from level 99 to level 100 also takes 500 points.)
Playing matches will earn you 100 points each, up to 3000 points per week. Clearing missions will earn you 50 points each. In addition, you can earn emblems, sleeves, and points from Battle Pass missions, which are updated each month. You can check the current Battle Pass missions by clicking or tapping the Missions icon on the Home screen, and then selecting the Battle Pass Missions tab.
- The Battle Pass mission period is subject to change without prior notice.
- Points from matches can only be earned by winning ranked, Challenge mode, Grand Prix, or Gauntlet matches.
- You can check if you have reached the weekly point limit on either the results screen or the Battle Pass screen.
- You can change whether Battle Pass details are displayed on the Results screen through the game settings.
- You cannot earn points from the following post-tutorial missions:
Play Chapter 1 of The Morning Star with any leader
Win 1 match (Ranked, Unranked, or Arena)
Link Shadowverse with another service
Change at least one card in a deck, and then save it
Win 2 matches (Ranked, Unranked, or Arena)
Play Take Two in Arena (One-time Mission)
About the Standard Pass:
The Standard Pass of each Battle Pass season is available to all players upon the official release of a new card set, and rewards are given according to one's Battle Pass level.
Special Standard Pass Rewards for Season 14:
- Knightly Thief emblem
- Knightly Thief sleeves
- Knightly Thief alternate-art cards
- Feathered Lizard alternate-art cards
About the Premium Pass:
By purchasing a Premium Pass, you can earn additional rewards on top of the Standard Pass rewards, as well as purchase bonuses! Players can also purchase a "Premium Pass with points," which comes with 20 levels worth of Battle Pass points. The regular Premium Pass is available for 1000 crystals, and the Premium Pass with points is available for 2000 crystals.
Special Premium Pass Rewards for Season 14:
- Castelle leader
- Castelle emblem
- Verdant Prayer sleeves
- Feathered Lizard emblem
- Feathered Lizard sleeves
- Knightly Thief animated alternate-art cards
- Feathered Lizard animated alternate-art cards
- 1 seer's globe
- 3 Order Shift card pack tickets
- The Premium Pass is only purchasable with crystals.
- You can only purchase 1 Premium Pass per season.
- If you purchase the Premium Pass after having leveled up along the Standard Pass, you will receive the respective Premium Pass rewards for all previous levels.
- The Premium Pass will be valid until the official release of the next card set.
- The Battle Pass and Premium Pass availability are subject to change without prior notice.