Limited-Time Story: The Missing Star!
Join us in the events following The Final Loop as we return to Aleister! Previous limited-time stories, The Guild War: Reconstruction and Seeds of Conflict: Sowing, will also be available for the duration of the event.
11:00 p.m., June 16 – 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT)
Seven select characters from the story will be coming to the Shop as purchasable leaders to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Shadowverse!
From 8:00 p.m., June 16 (PT)
Each leader will be available in the Shop for 500 crystals and comes with a matching emblem, sleeves, and flair. Leaders can also be purchased together via the 6th Anniversary Leader Pack, priced at 400 crystals per leader! The Leader Pack also comes with exclusive sleeves!
- The leaders will remain available in the Shop after the 6th Anniversary event period concludes.
- Sales of leaders may end without prior notice.
The Take Two All-Stars, Take Two Tactics, Gems of Fortune, and Legacy Decks formats will be playable in private matches for a limited time! Play them to clear private match missions!
From the release of v3.7.30 until 1:00 p.m., June 27 (PT)
Take Two All-Stars:
Players can select from 80 cards per class in addition to 15 Neutral cards, making for a total of 95 cards in each class. Cards will be available across all rarities and released card sets.
Gems of Fortune:
Both players compete with a format-exclusive prebuilt deck consisting of 30 cards. The only cards in the deck are two spell cards: Gleaming Gem and Radiant Crystal. While all eight classes start off with the same deck, the cards generated by Gleaming Gem and Radiant Crystal will be determined by the class you choose.
- Gleaming Gem
Banish a card in your hand. Randomly put 2 different cards from your leader's class into your hand.
- Radiant Crystal
Banish a card in your hand. Randomly put 2 different Gold or Legendary cards from your leader's class into your hand.
Players can choose from 36 all-time fan-favorite meta decks whose cards all have their original stats and abilities. Detailed decklists can be checked in-game.
Take Two Tactics:
Cards related to the selected deck archetype will be drawn from multiple classes regardless of rarity.
When creating a deck, the core cards of that deck archetype and the related cards will be displayed in a specific order.
The card pool will be the same as that of the Tactician's Cup Vol. 2.
Celebrate our 6th anniversary with the limited Edge of Paradise 10-card-pack bundle, featuring a guaranteed leader! The bundle will be available in the Shop for 1000 crystals.
8:00 p.m., June 16 – 8:00 a.m., June 26 (PT)
Leader Card Exclusion Settings:
From the Included Leader Cards screen, you can exclude any leader cards you have already obtained from appearing. You can also press the Exclude Obtained button to exclude all obtained leader cards at once.
- The bundle can only be purchased once per account.
- With the exceptions of Resplendent Phoenix, Magna Zero, and Runie, Resolute Diviner, guaranteed leader cards will show up as the last card in the tenth pack.
- The bundle can be purchased from Shop > Buy Cards > Buy Packs.
- The bundle can only be purchased using crystals.
- Draw rates can be checked from the card pack purchase screen.
- There is a chance you may draw a leader card that you have already obtained.
- Even if you have obtained all leader cards, at least one leader card must be selected for the guaranteed leader card slot.