Following the May 20 (PT) maintenance we will be kicking off a One-Punch Man tie-in event!
Special BonusPlay the game for 10 days between 1:00 p.m., May 21 and 1:00 p.m., June 9 (PT) to get the rewards below.
Day 1: One-Punch Man emblem
Day 2: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 3: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 4: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 5: One-Punch Man card sleeves
Day 6: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 7: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 8: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 9: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
Day 10: 1 Steel Rebellion ticket
- Players who have cleared the tutorial and accessed the Home screen during the above stated period are eligible to receive these rewards.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
- Play during the period stated above to receive these rewards in addition to the normal daily bonus.
New LeadersOne-Punch Man leaders will be available for purchase in the Shop.
You can get all the One-Punch Man leaders for a cheaper price by purchasing the all-inclusive One-Punch Man leader pack! It also comes with exclusive card sleeves so be sure to get it!
Find out more about the leaders via the One-Punch Man Tie-in website below.
- One-Punch Man leaders will be available after the May 20 (PT) maintenance until 8:00 a.m., June 20 (PT).
- Each leader set is available for 500 crystals.
- Each set includes the leader, emblem, flair, and sleeves.
- Once purchased, players can use all tie-in items even after the event ends.
- The availability of the One-Punch Man leaders is subject to change without prior notice.
Victory RewardsWhen participating in Unlimited and Rotation format ranked matches between 7:00 p.m., May 23 and 3:00 a.m., June 3 (PT), there's a chance that a treasure chest will appear at the start of the match.
By winning this match you may receive one of the following:
- Card pack tickets
- Gold rarity or higher cards from the five most recent card sets
(cards that come with leaders will not appear)
- Alternate art Overwhelming Crush (Animated)
- Alternate art Augmentation Bestowal (Animated)
- Alternate art Windblast (Animated)
- The appearance rate of treasure chests is fixed and you can claim up to 5 per day.
- Once you obtain special emblems or sleeves, they will no longer be available as Victory Rewards.
- Days officially reset at 1:00 p.m. (PT).
- Winning ranked matches determines whether or not a treasure chest will appear at the start of the next ranked match.
- Only 1 out of 5 treasure chests available per day will be a golden treasure chest.
- If you lose a match in which a treasure chest appears, the same treasure chest will appear again at the start of the next match.
- If a treasure chest appears and is unclaimed before the day resets, up to 6 treasure chests may appear the next day. If the unclaimed chest is a gold chest, up to 2 gold chests may appear in that day.
May 25: You claimed 4 treasure chests and the 5th that appeared was a gold chest.
The day resets at 1:00 p.m. (PT) on May 26.
May 26: Up until the day resets again on May 27, you have a chance of claiming both:
a) the gold chest that appeared on May 25;
b) up to 5 chests (including one gold chest) for May 26.
- Treasure chests are only available during the event period.
- This event is subject to change without notice.
What is One-Punch Man?
One-Punch Man is based on the bestselling manga series created by writer ONE (Mob Psycho 100) and artist Yusuke Murata (Eyeshield 21) currently being published on the comic website Tonari no Young Jump. A breakout hit in Japan, the manga has already sold over 19,300,000 copies spanning 19 volumes!
One-Punch Man depicts the adventures of Saitama, a young man who only became a hero for fun. But after three years of “special” training, he finds that he can beat even the mightiest opponents with a single punch. Though he faces new enemies every day, it turns out being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. Can a hero be too strong?
Official Anime Website (Japanese): http://onepunchman-anime.net/
Thank you for your continued support!