One of Anre’s missions incorrectly stated to win a match using a prebuilt deck. The text has now been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
From 6:00 p.m., December 28 to 12:00 noon, January 31 (PT), the limited-time Quest event will be available in Shadowverse!
Win matches against Anre, Tien, and Seofon from Granblue Fantasy and clear Quest Missions to earn points. The higher the difficulty the opponent is, the more points you score. Collect points to earn special rewards.
Quest mode will also feature an especially tough Seofon that is worth more points than the other opponents. After defeating Seofon, you may still challenge him in a training match; however, you will not receive any points.
Access Quests from the Solo button.
- Each Quest missions can only be cleared once during a Quest event.
- Limited daily battles will not be carried over into the next day.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT)/12:00 noon (PST).
- If a limited daily battle is started before the day resets then concluded after the reset, that battle will be counted for the previous day.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate.
- If rewards from a limited daily battle are not automatically claimed, check if they have been sent to your crate.
Quest Mission Points
Play matches against Anre, Tien, and Seofon! Winning against each opponent yields a certain number of points.
Anre: 150 points
Tien: 300 points
Seofon: 1000 points
As a bonus, the points received by winning against Anre (Beginner) and Tien (Experienced) will be increased as follows:
Points received after 3 wins:
Anre: 150 points → 250 points
Tien: 300 points → 450 points
-You will receivce certain fraction of points even if you lose a match.
-You will be able to earn points by losing a game immediately after starting the game or quitting the game.
See below for more information on all the quests available.
- Win 15 quest matches
- Defeat Anre, Tien, and Seofon
- Deal total of 500 damage points to enemy leaders.
- Play followers 100 times in quest matches
- Win a match with at least 10 defense remaining
- Win a match after destroying at least 5 enemy followers
- Win a match using a trial deck
- Win a match without playing a spell
- Win a match after using a Super Skybound Art
- Win a match after at least 11 turns
- Win a match without using evolution points
- Win using a deck with no duplicate cards
- Win a match after destroying 10 Eternal followers
By collecting points, you can earn the following rewards:
- Necroimpulse special art card
- Bloodfall special art card
- Jeweled Brilliance special art card
- Necroimpulse emblem
- Bloodfall emblem
- Jeweled Brilliance emblem
- Necroimpulse sleeves
- Bloodfall sleeves
- Jeweled Brilliance sleeves
- Eternal Heroes flair
- Eternal Awakening card pack ticket
- Seer’s globe