Chain Battles Added to Hatsune Miku Quests
Chain Battles is coming soon to Quest mode!
8:00 p.m., April 2 - 1:00 p.m., April 26 (PT)
About Chain BattlesChain Battles is a special mode where you play four consecutive matches about computer opponents. Your leader's defense carries over each match, recovering 5 defense after winning the match. Before each match, you will choose a boon that gives your leader bonus effects during match.
By winning a match, you will earn points respective to the opponent defeated. In addition, clearing Chains Battle for the first time will earn you special rewards.
BoonsBoons are only available in Chain Battles. Aquiring a boon will give your leader bonus effects during a match. Before each match, you will be able to choose from three boons displayed at random. The boons available to you will be based on the class of your deck, in addition to Neutral class boons. A maximum of 4 boons can be stacked and all boons are removed when you finish your matches in Chain Battles.
- Effects gained from boons only apply to matches in Chain Battles.
- Only your leader's defense and boons are carried over to the next match.
- If your leader's maximum defense has been increased by a boon, it will carry over to the next match.
- If your leader's maximum defense has been increased by card effects, such as Giant Happy Pig's, it will not carry over to the next match.
- Leader effects gained from card effects, such as Plumeria, Serene Goddess's, will not carry over to the next match.
RequirementChain Battles are playable after defeating all Beginner, Experienced, Expert, and Elite level opponents in Quests.
About PointsHatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, and Megurine Luka will appear as opponents in Chain Battles. Defeating them will earn the following points:
First match - Hatsune Miku (200 points)
Second match - Kagamine Rin (400 points)
Third match - Kagamine Len (650 points)
Fourth match - Megurine Luka (900 points)
- You will earn a certain fraction of points even if you lose a match.
- You will not earn points when losing a match by forfeiting immediately after the match starts.
- Points earned from each match will be added to your total point count on the Quest Rewards page.
Clearing Chain Battles for the first time will earn you the following rewards:
- 1 seer's globe
- 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
- 1 special flair
- You can only receive the one-time rewards once.
- You can replay Chain Battles again aftering clearing it. There will be no additional rewards, but points can be earned.
- When the event concludes, any unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate. If they do not appear in your crate, please return to the title screen and check again.
- You will have 14 days to claim a reward after it appears in your crate.
- You can earn exprience points and complete missions in Chain Battles.
- You cannot complete quest missions in Chain Battles.
What is HATSUNE MIKU?https://piapro.net (Japanese)
Hatsune Miku is music software developed by Crypton Future Media, INC., and it enables anyone to make the computer sing by entering lyrics and melodies. As a massive number of users created music using the software and posted their works on the Internet, Hatsune Miku quickly evolved into a cultural phenomenon. Moreover, Hatsune Miku has gained much attention as a character, involved in many fields such as merchandising and live performance as a virtual singer. Now her popularity has spread across the globe.