Starting from post-maintenance, September 18 (PT) we'll be launching the card pack points trade feature.
You can earn one point for every card pack you purchase. Once you've accumulated enough points, they can be redeemed for legendary and leader cards within the purchased card set. Cards also come with the items you get when you obtain them for the first time.
400 points will be needed to make the first trade, and 300 for any subsequent trades. Trades are counted by the card set.
You use 400 points to trade for the first time in the Rebirth of Glory card set. The next time you trade for an item in Rebirth of Glory, you'll only need 300 points. If you want to trade for an item in any other card set for the first time, however, you'll need 400 points.
To celebrate the release of the card pack points trade feature, we're giving out 100 points for the 1st - 13th card sets to all players who have cleared the tutorial and played the game by 7:00 a.m., December 19 (PT).
- The promotion period is subject to change without prior notice.
- The card pack point trade feature is not available for some card packs.
- The above points will automatically be added to your card pack points total; they will not be sent to the crate.
- Your total point count can be viewed on each card pack purchase screen.
- Players who have cleared the tutorial and accessed the Home screen during the above stated period are eligible to receive these rewards.
Thank you for your continued support!