We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., December 22 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Ultimate Colosseum prerelease
Shadowverse's 15th card set will be made available ahead of the official December 27 (PT) release. Details on the Ultimate Colosseum card set can found on our official website.
- (Update) New leader cards
In addition to the 97 cards above, two leader cards will be included in Ultimate Colosseum. Get the card to get the respective leader, emblem, and card sleeves. The first leader is Kyoka, Prize Pupil. The second leader is Miyako, Pudding Poltergeist.
Notes About Leader Cards
- The Kyoka, Prize Pupil and Miyako, Pudding Poltergeist leader cards will be treated the same as the standard Kyoka, Prize Pupil and Miyako, Pudding Poltergeist cards from Ultimate Colosseum. These two versions of the cards have different art. To check which card is the leader card, please see the banner on the card pack purchase screen.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive a leader, emblem, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards can't be created.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
- Changes to cards
The wordings for some cards will be revised to be more understandable, but there will be no difference to how the cards actually work.
- Customize sleeves for Take Two and Open 6
After the update, you'll be able to use any sleeves you own in Take Two and Open 6.
- Use animated cards in Take Two
Players will be able to use the animated versions of cards they already own in Take Two. To enable this feature, select Challenge from the Arena menu, choose Settings, and toggle the "Use animated cards if owned" checkbox.
- New story chapters
Part 2 of the Seeds of Conflict: Harrowing story arc will be added.
- Changes to the Settings screen layout
The layout of the Settings menu will be categorized to make finding specific settings easier.
- Bug fixes
The following issue will be resolved:
"Rotation (Prerelease) text being displayed as "Unlimited"
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data