The extended maintenance has successfully concluded at 2:15 a.m., May 21 (PT). The following issues have been resolved:
- Being unable to proceed with a match under certain circumstances in Solo mode.
- Being unable to spectate a match under certain circumstances.
- Text bug on decks shared in Player Tournaments.
We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:30 p.m. May 20 - 1:00 a.m., May 21 (PT)
This update includes the following:
- Additional World Uprooted Cards
17 new cards will be added to the World Uprooted card set.
The additional cards will be added to the official site.
- World Uprooted Additional Cards Card Pack Added
A card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards and will be available until the release of the next card set. (Update) The Aenea, Amethyst Rebel leader card will also have its rates increased.
The card pack points earned from the additional cards card pack will not differ from the original card pack.
- New Deck Creation Feature With Cards Not Yet Acquired
We have added a feature that will allow you to create and save decks that include cards that you do not yet own. However, you will not be able to use these decks in a match.
- New Story Chapters
Invasion of the Worldreaver chapters 9 – 14 have been added.
- Improved Resource Management
We have improved the resource management of the title screen. Following this update, the title screen may appear to be frozen when starting the game for the first time. This is intended, so please allow the game to load without restarting.
- (Update) Changes to cards
The following cards have had either their stats or ability changed:
1. Mechablade Soldier's cost will be decreased and its defense will be decreased.
2. Johann, Ironforged Hero's attack and defense will be increased.
3. Aenea, Amethyst Rebel's cost will be decreased and its attack and defense will be decreased.
4. Colossal Skull Lord's effect will be changed.
Since these cards are being strengthened, they will not receive a vial bonus when liquified. For more details, please see the Changes to Cards in the May 21 Update announcement.
- (Update) Card no longer appearing in Take Two
Boost Kicker will no longer appear when building a Take Two deck. In addition, Gravity Grappler will continue to be unavailable when building a Take Two deck.
- (Update) New leader card
In addition to the 17 new additional cards, one new leader card will also be added. Get the Aenea, Amethyst Rebel leader card to get the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
Notes About Leader Cards
- The Aenea, Amethyst Rebel leader card will be treated the same as the standard Aenea, Amethyst Rebel card from Steel Rebellion
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive a leader, emblem, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards can't be created.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
The game will be inaccessible during maintenance. If you are in a match when it starts, the match will end in a draw. If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode when maintenance begins, a match in progress will end in a loss and will not be reversed.
Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
It may take longer for some people to get the update. If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off and restarting the device after a couple of minutes and try again. Saved replay data will be deleted after maintenance. Please back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data