From 7:00 p.m., July 28 to 1:00 p.m., August 16 (PT), the limited-time Quest event will be available in Shadowverse!
Win matches against Cornelia, Suzaku, and Charles from Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion and clear Quest Missions to earn points. The higher the difficulty the opponent is, the more points you score. Collect points to earn special rewards.
Quest mode will also feature an especially tough Charles that is worth more points than the other opponents. After defeating Charles, you may still challenge him in a training match; however, you will not receive any points.
Access Quests from the Solo button.
- Each Quest missions can only be cleared once during a Quest event.
- Limited daily battles will not be carried over into the next day.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT)/12:00 noon (PST).
- If a limited daily battle is started before the day resets then concluded after the reset, that battle will be counted for the previous day.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate.
- If rewards from a limited daily battle are not automatically claimed, check if they have been sent to your crate.
Quest Mission Points
Play matches against Cornelia, Suzaku, and Charles! Winning against each opponent yields a certain number of points.
Cornelia: 150 points
Suzaku: 300 points
Charles: 1000 points
With the exception of Charles, you will receive a certain number of points from each match, even if you lose. However, you will not receive any points if you forfeit a match.
See below for more information on all the quests available.
- Win 15 quest matches
- Defeat Cornelia, Suzaku, and Charles
- Evolve followers 30 times in quest matches
- Play followers 100 times in quest matches
- Win a match within 10 turns
- Win a match using a prebuilt deck
- Win a match after destroying at least 5 enemy followers
- Win a match without playing a spell
- Destroy at least 3 enemy Gelts, Gawains, Arthurs, or Lathams
- Win a match against Suzaku after he starts a turn with 10 or less defense
- Win a match without restoring your leader's defense
- Win a match without using evolution points
- Win a match on the 10th turn
By collecting points, you can earn the following rewards:
- Soothing Spell special art card
- Decisive Strike special art card
- Fiery Embrace special art card
- Flamewinged Might special art card
- Fatal Order special art card
- Burning Constriction special art card
- Blackened Scripture special art card
- Artifact Scan special art card
- Black Knights flair
- Fortune's Hand card pack ticket
- Seer's globe
(C)SUNRISE/PROJECT L-GEASS Character Design (C)2006-2017 CLAMP·ST