Starting post-maintenance, September 24 (PT), we will be kicking off the prerelease of the Storm Over Rivayle card set. Go to the Shop to gain early access to the newest card set!
During prerelease, in addition to being able to purchase card packs ahead of the official release, you'll be able to trade for Storm Over Rivayle temporary cards. The Rotation (Prerelease) match format will also be added.
During prerelease, you can purchase up to 200 packs, up to 30 of which can be purchased with rupies and card pack tickets. For example, if you use rupies and card pack tickets to purchase 30 packs, you will have 170 packs remaining that can be purchased with crystals.
For each pack purchased with crystals, you will earn 1 prerelease point. You will not receive prerelease points for packs purchased with rupies and card pack tickets. Exclusive purchase bonuses will be available depending on the number of prerelease points you earned.
10 points: Selena, Sugarkiss Assassin (evolved) emblem
20 points: Selena, Sugarkiss Assassin (evolved) sleeves
30 points: 2 Storm Over Rivayle card pack tickets
40 points: 2 Storm Over Rivayle card pack tickets
50 points: Selena, Sugarkiss Assassin (evolved) animated sleeves
60 points: 2 Storm Over Rivayle card pack tickets
70 points: 3 seer's globe shards
80 packs: 2 Storm Over Rivayle card pack tickets
90 points: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
100 points: 1 seer's globe
Up to 2 legendary cards from Storm Over Rivayle can be obtained through the temporary card trade during prerelease. Temporary cards created during this period can be used after the official release and will count toward your total number of trades.
The Rotation (Prerelease) format will be available from post-maintenance, September 24 (PT). Rotation (Prerelease) decks can only be used in Practice matches, Private matches, Unranked matches, and Player Tournaments.
Rotation (Prerelease) decks can be made from the Edit Decks screen. Only basic cards and cards from Verdant Conflict to Storm Over Rivayle card sets can be used in this format.
- The prerelease period is subject to change without prior notice.
- Leaders, emblems, or other supplies obtained during the prerelease period can be used right away.
- Cards obtained during prerelease can't be created or liquefied until the official release.
- Card pack points can be earned in prerelease. Packs purchased with rupies and card pack tickets can also earn card pack points. The total card pack point count can be viewed on the card pack purchase screen.
- The total prerelease point count can be viewed on the card pack purchase screen.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks can't be created or edited after prerelease ends. However, they can be viewed or copied for a limited time.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks will be deleted before the next prerelease begins. You can save the deck by copying it for another format or sharing it within your guild.