We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
10:30 p.m., May 18 – 1:00 a.m., May 19 (PT)
This update includes the following:
(Update) Additional Edge of Paradise Cards Added17 new cards will be added to the Edge of Paradise card set.
The additional cards will be added to the official site.
Edge of Paradise Add-on Pack AddedA card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards.
- The Add-on Pack will be available until the release of the next card set.
- The card pack points earned from the Add-on Pack will count for the original card pack.
- Individual leaders may have different draw rates when compared with the original card pack. However, the total draw rate for leader cards is the same.
(Update 2) New Leader CardIn addition to the 17 new additional cards; Runie, Resolute Diviner will be added as a new leader card. Get it to get the leader, emblem, animated card sleeves, and flair. The Runie, Resolute Diviner leader card will be treated as the same card from Fortune's Hand.
Notes about leader cards:
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, card sleeves, and flair.
- You can only receive the leader, emblem, card sleeves, and flair once.
- Leader cards cannot be created.
- Leader cards cannot be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
New Story ChaptersMizuchi & Si Long chapters of The Empyrean Inn will be added to the story mode.
Rank Score Displayed During Critical TrialFixed an issue where if a player enters Critical Trial while on a win streak, the Score gained that is displayed would incorrectly include the win streak bonus.
- This is a display issue only and the actual feature itself is working as intended.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match mayl end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become irresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will be deleted, and will be unable to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be cancelled.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data