We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:00 p.m., August 17 – 1:00 a.m., August 18 (PT)
This update includes the following:
(Update) Additional Roar of the Godwyrm Cards Added18 new cards and 1 leader card will be added to the Roar of the Godwyrm card set.
Details of the additional cards will be added to the official site.
Roar of the Godwyrm Add-on Pack AddedA card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards.
- The Add-on Pack will be available until the release of the next card set.
- The card pack points earned from the Add-on Pack will count for the original card pack.
- Individual leaders may have different draw rates when compared with the original card pack. However, the total draw rate for leader cards is the same.
(Update 2) New Leader CardIn addition to the new additional cards; Lucille, Keeper of Relics will be added as a new leader card. Get it to receive the leader, emblem, flair, and animated card sleeves. The Lucille, Keeper of Relics leader card will be treated as the same card from Fortune's Hand.
Notes about leader cards:
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblem, card sleeves, and flair.
- You can only receive the leader, emblem, flair, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards cannot be created.
- Leader cards cannot be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
New StoryThe newest story, “The Empyrean Inn: Last Resort,” will be added to the Story mode.
Reduced Data FeatureA new reduced data feature will be added to smartphone versions of the game. By enabling the option, you will switch to using game data that requires less data storage space than the default regular game data.
The option can be accessed in "Language" via the More menu.
- Enabling the option will return you to the Title screen to download the reduced data.
- Images may appear pixelated with the reduced data.
Development Engine UpdateShadowverse’s development engine will be shifted from Unity 2018.4 to Unity 2020.3. As a result, some mobile devices will no longer be supported by Shadowverse.
After the update, game data will also need to be redownloaded.
Please check the “(Important Notice) Changes after the v3.8.20 Update” announcement for more details.
Changes in the effect text of Flame and Glass, DualityThe counter information displayed in the effect text of Flame and Glass, Duality when it is in your hand has been changed.
When one Harnessed Flame has been fused to a Flame and Glass, Duality.
(Different cards fused: 1/2)
(Harnessed Flames fused: 1)
(Harnessed Glasses fused: 0)
End of Vial BonusesVial bonuses applied to Rosa, Unfettered Maiden and Cassim, the Courageous (effective as of the update on July 25) will no longer be available, and vials earned when liquefied will be reverted to their original amount.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match may end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become unresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will be deleted, and will be unable to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be canceled.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data