We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., September 13 (PT)
This update includes the following:
Battle Pass Season 4 Rewards Added to the ShopBattle Pass Season 4 rewards will be purchasable in the Shop. Rewards can be purchased as separate character sets, with each set including its respective emblem and/or card sleeves if available.
The following sets will be purchasable for 500 crystals:
- Zecilwenshe (leader)
- Combustion Demon (alternate-art card)
- Silversteel Blader (alternate-art card)
The following sets will be purchasable for 400 crystals each:
- Balance and Obliteration
- Dual Swords of Longing
- Newfound Allies
- Roly-Poly Mk II
- Killer Instincts
- The Nightmare Begins
- You will only receive a set's respective emblem and card sleeves if you don't already have them.
- Battle Pass rewards are only purchasable with crystals.
- You cannot purchase set supplies individually; all items in a set must be purchased together.
- Battle Pass reward availability is subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match may end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become irresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match (started before maintenance) concludes after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will not be deleted, and will be able to be played back after the maintenance.
- Player tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will not be canceled.
- Please be sure to always back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data