We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
10:30 p.m., July 26 - 1:00 a.m., July 27 (PT)
This update includes the following:
(Update) Changes to CardsTo achieve better game balance, changes to cards will be made as follows:
- Plumeria, Serene Goddess (Forestcraft)
Defense: 2 (Evolved: 4)
Defense: 1 (Evolved: 3)
- Aurelia, Glorious Saber (Swordcraft)
Defense: 6 (Evolved: 8)
Can attack 2 times per turn.
Defense: 4 (Evolved: 6)
Can attack 3 times per turn.
- Antemaria, Huntress Convict (Dragoncraft)
Accelerate (1): Deal 3 damage to a random enemy follower.
Fanfare: If you played a Condemned card during your previous turn, gain Storm.
Accelerate (1): Deal 3 damage to a random enemy follower. Put a 5-play-point, 5/2 Antemaria, Huntress Convict without Accelerate into your hand.
Fanfare: If you played a Condemned card during your previous turn, gain Storm and Drain.
The following cards will not receive a vial bonus when being liquefied since they are being strengthened:
- Plumeria, Serene Goddess
- Aurelia, Glorious Saber
- Antemaria, Huntress Convict
New Story ChaptersLessons from Lainecrest: Testament chapter 1 - 5 will be added to the story mode.
Changes to Visual EffectsIn order to improve the tempo of matches, visual effects for the following card have been adjusted:
- Spinaria's Artifact
Bug Fixes- Issues with Turn Skipping in the Replay Feature
(a) The original costs, attacks, and defense of revealed enemy cards are displayed instead of their current values.
(b) In matches where a leader's maximum defense changes, their current defense is not displayed correctly when turns are skipped.
(c) The turn counter on some cards is displayed incorrectly.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match mayl end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become irresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will not be deleted, and will be able to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will not be cancelled, and will proceed in accordance with the duration initially set during Player Tournament creation.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data