We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
8:00 p.m., September 6 - 1:00 a.m., September 7 (PT)
This update includes the following:
New Story ChaptersLessons from Lainecrest: Testament chapter 6 - 10 will be added to the story mode.
Notification permissions dialog added for AndroidPlayers on Android 12 and above that do not have their device's Alarms and reminders setting enabled for Shadowverse will receive a message recommending them to enable it. This message will only appear once on the title screen.
This message will not appear if notifications are disabled for Shadowverse.
See below for details:
Battle Pass Season 8 Rewards Added to the ShopBattle Pass Season 8 rewards will be available in the Shop. Rewards can be purchased as separate character sets, with each set including its respective emblem and/or card sleeves if available.
The following sets will be purchasable for 500 crystals:
- Anisage (leader)
- Bumpkin Recruit (alternate-art card)
- Spirit of the Spring (alternate-art card)
The following sets will be purchasable for 400 crystals each:
- Lucius, Holy Knight
- Ambitious Goblin Mage
- Hanna, Mysterian Maid
- Swiftspeed Quickblader
- Ethica, Firebrand Claw
- Feena, Super Cute Hunter
- You will only receive a set's respective emblem and card sleeves if you don't already have them.
- Battle Pass rewards are only purchasable with crystals.
- You cannot purchase set supplies individually; all items in a set must be purchased together.
- Battle Pass reward availability is subject to change without prior notice.
Bug Fixes- Display Issue with the Lily, Crystalian Brilliance Card.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match mayl end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become irresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will not be deleted, and will be able to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will not be cancelled, and will proceed in accordance with the duration initially set during Player Tournament creation.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data