To celebrate the release of additional cards for Order Shift, we're giving away free card packs!
5-Pack GiveawayPlay the game and get 5 Order Shift card pack tickets. The tickets will be available to all players who have cleared the tutorial and played the game within the event period.
From v4.3.20 until the release of the next card set
Once the tickets appear in your crate, you have 14 days to pick them up, so don't forget to claim them in time!
- Players who have cleared the tutorial and accessed the Home screen during the above stated period are able to receive these rewards.
Daily Free Pack GiveawayGet a card pack for free every day!
From v4.3.20 until 12:00 noon, November 25 (PT)
Log in during the event period and you can get a card pack each day, up to 10 free packs in total! Go to the Shop and select any of the card packs available in this giveaway to draw a card pack from. If the first time you log in during the event period is not the first day of the event, you can draw an extra card pack for each day of the event you missed.
(Example: Logging in on 12:00 noon, November 19 (PT) without logging in between the release of v4.3.20 and 11:59 a.m., November 19 (PT) will allow you to open a free card pack 5 times.)
Giveaway Card Packs
- Order Shift
- Order Shift Add-on Pack
- You will earn card pack points even when claiming free packs from the giveaway.
- The daily allowance you receive on days you log in do not carry over to the following day. The daily allowance resets at 12:00 noon (PT).
- After you have logged in once during the event period, you will not receive further daily allowances to draw card packs on days where you do not log in.
- Draw rates can be checked from the card pack purchase screen.
Victory RewardsWhen participating in Unlimited and Rotation format ranked matches during the event period, there's a chance that a treasure chest will appear at the start of the match. By winning this match you will receive a victory reward.
6:00 p.m., November 16 – 12:00 noon, November 26 (PT)
- Card pack tickets
- Gold or legendary cards from the four most recent card sets (excluding leader cards and alternate-art cards)
- Gilgamesh, Demi-God (evolved) emblem
- Gilgamesh, Demi-God (evolved) card sleeves
- The appearance rate of treasure chests is fixed, and you can claim up to 5 per day.
- The special emblem and sleeves can be obtained from the silver treasure chest with orange gems.
- Since chest rewards are randomly chosen, there is a chance that you do not receive the special emblem and sleeves.
- Once you obtain special emblems or sleeves, they will no longer be available as victory rewards.
- Days reset at 12:00 noon (PT).
- Only 1 out of 5 treasure chests available per day will be a golden treasure chest.
- If you lose a match in which a treasure chest appears, the same treasure chest will appear again at the start of the next match.
- A treasure chest may appear even if you lose the previous match. A treasure chest will not appear if you quit after starting a match.
- If a treasure chest appears and is unclaimed before the day resets, up to 6 treasure chests may appear the next day. If the unclaimed chest is a gold chest, up to 2 gold chests may appear that day.
November 17: You claimed 4 treasure chests and the 5th that appeared was a gold chest.
The day resets at 12:00 noon on November 18 (PT).
November 18: Up until the day resets again on November 19, you have a chance of claiming both:
a) the gold chest that appeared on November 17.
b) up to 5 chests (including one gold chest) for November 18.
- Treasure chests are only available to claim during the event period.
- This event is subject to change without notice.