Starting post-maintenance, September 18 (PT), we will be kicking off the prerelease of the Verdant Conflict card set. Go to the Shop before10:30 p.m., September 25 (PT) to gain early access to the newest card packs!
During the prerelease period, Verdant Conflict card pack tickets will be purchasable ahead of the official release. Make a Rotation (Prerelease) deck and jump right into Private and Practice matches!
Up to 100 card packs can be purchased ahead of the official release date with crystals during prerelease. There are also purchase bonuses depending on the number of card packs bought. In addition, leaders, emblems, or other supplies obtained during the prerelease period can be used right away. More details about purchase bonuses will be revealed in a future announcement.
Rotation (Prerelease) is a special format that can only be played during the prerelease period. Just as with Rotation after the official release on September 25, only basic cards and cards from the Omen of the Ten to Verdant Conflict card sets can be used in this format. Rotation (Prerelease) decks can only be used in the solo Practice mode or the Private match mode.
- The prerelease period is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cards obtained during prerelease can't be created or liquefied until the official release.
- Card pack points can be earned on prerelease card pack purchases. The total point count can be viewed after the official release of the Verdant Conflict card set.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks can't be created or edited after prerelease ends. However, they can be viewed or copied for a limited time.
- Rotation (Prerelease) decks will be deleted before the next prerelease begins. You can save the deck by copying it for another format or sharing it within your guild.