Due to maintenance, the limited time missions will take place from post-maintenance, December 12 to 12 noon a.m., December 15 (PT).
From 10:00 p.m., December 14 (PT), we will be kicking off the Winter Cup 2019! Take Two All-Stars private match missions will also be available leading up to the Grand Prix from 10:00 p.m., December 12!
About the Winter Cup 2019The Winter Cup 2019 differs from a standard Grand Prix in the following ways:
- Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 will have 5 rounds per day
- There's a small chance to get special rewards in Stages 1 and 2
- Legendary Card Pack tickets will be available as Final Stage rewards
- The Winter Cup 2019 will be held in the Take Two All-Stars format
The details of the event are as follows:
Winter Cup 2019Dates: 10:00 p.m., December 14 - 12 noon, December 25 (PT)
Format: Single match
Stage 110:00 p.m., December 14 - 12 noon, December 19 (PT)
5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to qualify for Group A
Stage 212 noon, December 19 - 12 noon, December 23 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to advance to the Group A Final Stage
Complete a round with 3 wins to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Group B: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 5 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 3 wins or more to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Final Stage12 noon, December 23 - 12 noon, December 25 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches
Group B: 3 matches
The Final Stage consists of one sudden-death round in which players are eliminated if they lose twice.
Winter Cup 2019 FormatThe Winter Cup 2019 will be playable in the Take Two All-Stars format. Players can select from 80 cards per class in addition to 15 Neutral cards, making for a total of 95 cards in each class. Cards will be available across all rarities and released card sets. Also, all cards will be animated. For more details please see the announcement below.
Event RulesThe Grand Prix is an online tournament mode held over three stages in the Arena. In this mode, choose or create a deck to play against other players in a fixed number of matches. During each stage of the tournament, you will be able to play a number of rounds daily to qualify or advance to the next stage—all three stages each have different conditions for advancing.
Stage 1During Stage 1, players will be split into two groups based on the number of matches won after playing a round. Players can advance in Group A by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who do not qualify for Group A will enter Stage 2 in Group B.
One round consists of 5 matches. Players can attempt up to 3 rounds per day.
Finish any round during Stage 1 with 4 or more wins to advance to Stage 2 in Group A. This applies even if you have won 4 times but did not go on to finish the 5th match in a round, or if in one round you qualify for Group A, but in the next round win fewer than 4 matches.
Stage 2During Stage 2, players can qualify for the Final Stage by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who are unable to qualify will not advance to the Final Stage. (Players will only need to qualify once to advance.)
Players who didn't participate in Stage 1 will automatically be placed in Group B for Stage 2.
Final StageThe Final Stage can only be attempted once. Players who lose twice are eliminated from the round. Do you have what it takes to become a Grand Prix champion?
How to Play
Stages 1 and 2You can play one round daily for free. If you wish to try again on the same day, you can buy another entry with crystals, rupies, or Grand Prix tickets.
Final StageYou can play in the Final Stage for free if you have qualified through Stage 2.
- Your victories only count within the stage/round you played in and do not carry over into another one. Example: If you enter the Grand Prix on the final day of Stage 1 but didn't complete your matches, these victories will only be counted for that day. Stage 2 is a new day, and your victory count will be reset.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate after the tournament. If you do not see your rewards, try returning to the title screen and checking your crate again.
- Winning Grand Prix matches will add 100 points per match to your grand prix score up to a total of 5000 in one Grand Prix. Losing matches will not cause you to lose grand prix score, score rewards, or master score points. The grand prix score you earn will be added to your score rewards.
- You cannot complete the "Play Take Two in Arena (One-time Mission)" mission in the Grand Prix.
Stages 1 and 2For each round you play, you can earn any of the following rewards based on the number of matches won.
- Card pack ticket
- Gold or legendary card
- Seer's globe shard
- Legendary Card Pack ticket
Players who qualify for Group A in Stage 2 will earn better rewards for each round.
Players will get a rare chance to win special rewards such as 10 card pack tickets or 1000 rupies.
Final StagePlayers who advance to the Group A Final Stage will receive:
- Elana, Holiest Prayer emblem and card sleeves
Group A players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: No additional rewards
1 Win: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket
2 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 1 seer's globe shard
3 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 2 seer's globe shards
4 Wins: 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket, 3 seer's globe shards
5 Wins: 2 Legendary Card Pack tickets, 1 seer's globe, 1 special flair
Players who advance to the Group B Final Stage will receive:
- Elana, Holiest Prayer emblem
Group B players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: 1 upcoming card pack ticket
1 Win: 2 upcoming card pack tickets
2 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets
3 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets; 1 Legendary Card Pack ticket; Elana, Holiest Prayer card sleeves
Limited Time MissionsFrom 10:00 p.m., December 12 to 12 noon, December 15 (PT), "Limited Time Mission: Play 1 Take Two All-Stars Private Match (without quitting)" will appear once a day in your missions list. To start the mission, create a Take Two private match and select the "Take Two All-Stars" option.
Completing the limited time mission will earn you a Grand Prix ticket, for up to a total of three Grand Prix tickets during the event period.
- The limited time mission will appear in addition to standard missions.
- A limited time mission from the previous day can't be carried over to the next day.
- Days reset at 1:00 p.m. (PDT)/12 noon (PST).
We wish you the best of luck!