Are you ready for the next Grand Prix? Prepare for the Godwyrm Rotation Cup Vol. 3!
Grand Prix: Godwyrm Rotation Cup Vol. 3Dates: 11:00 p.m., September 1 – 1:00 p.m., September 12 (PT)
Format: Single match (Rotation)
Stage 111:00 p.m., September 1 – 1:00 p.m., September 6 (PT)
5 matches per round (You can play up to 3 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to qualify for Group A
Stage 21:00 p.m., September 6 – 1:00 p.m., September 10 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 2 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 4 wins or more to advance to the Group A Final Stage
Complete a round with 3 wins to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Group B: 5 matches per round (You can play up to 3 rounds per day)
Complete a round with 3 wins or more to advance to the Group B Final Stage
Final Stage1:00 p.m., September 10 – 1:00 p.m., September 12 (PT)
Group A: 5 matches
Group B: 3 matches
The Final Stage consists of one sudden-death round in which players are eliminated if they lose twice.
Event RulesThe Grand Prix is an online tournament mode held over three stages in the Arena. In this mode, choose or create a deck to play against other players in a fixed number of matches. During each stage of the tournament, you will be able to play a number of rounds daily to qualify or advance to the next stage—all three stages each have different conditions for advancing.
Stage 1During Stage 1, players will be split into two groups based on the number of matches won after playing a round. Players can advance in Group A by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who do not qualify for Group A will enter Stage 2 in Group B.
One round consists of 5 matches. Players can attempt up to 3 rounds per day.
Finish any round during Stage 1 with 4 or more wins to advance to Stage 2 in Group A. This applies even if you have won 4 times but did not go on to finish the 5th match in a round, or if in one round you qualify for Group A, but in the next round win fewer than 4 matches.
Stage 2During Stage 2, players can qualify for the Final Stage by completing a round with the minimum win requirement. Players who are unable to qualify will not advance to the Final Stage. (Players will only need to qualify once to advance.)
Players who didn't participate in Stage 1 will automatically be placed in Group B for Stage 2.
Final StageThe Final Stage can only be attempted once. Players who lose twice are eliminated from the round. Do you have what it takes to become a Grand Prix champion?
How to Play
Stages 1 and 2You can play one round daily for free. If you wish to try again on the same day, you can buy another entry with crystals, rupies, or Grand Prix tickets.
Final StageYou can play in the Final Stage for free if you have qualified through Stage 2.
- Your victories only count within the stage/round you played in and do not carry over into another one. Example: If you enter the Grand Prix on the final day of Stage 1 but didn't complete your matches, these victories will only be counted for that day. Stage 2 is a new day, and your victory count will be reset.
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to your crate after the tournament. If you do not see your rewards, try returning to the title screen and checking your crate again.
- You will have 14 days to claim the rewards after it appears in your crate. Please be sure to claim it in time.
- You may be matched against players playing ranked matches during the Grand Prix.
- Decks used in the Final Stage may be featured in-game to other players after the tournament. (If you do not wish to have your deck featured, you can opt out of this when selecting your deck.)
- Winning Grand Prix matches will earn you 100 Battle Pass points per match. Score rewards and master score points are not affected.
Stages 1 and 2For each round you play, you can earn any of the following rewards based on the number of matches won.
- Card pack tickets
- Gold or legendary cards
- Seer's globe shards
- Players who qualify for Group A in Stage 2 will earn better rewards for each round.
- All card pack tickets rewarded for this Grand Prix will be for the upcoming card set.
Final StagePlayers who advance to the Group A Final Stage will receive:
- Waltz, Moonlight Wolf-King (evolved) emblem
- Waltz, Moonlight Wolf-King (evolved) sleeves
Group A players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: No additional rewards
1 Win: 3 upcoming card pack tickets
2 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets, 1 seer's globe shard
3 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets, 2 seer's globe shards
4 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets, 3 seer's globe shards
5 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets, 1 seer's globe, 1 special flair
Players who advance to the Group B Final Stage will receive:
- Waltz, Moonlight Wolf-King (evolved) emblem
Group B players will also receive the following rewards based on the number of matches won:
0 Wins: 1 upcoming card pack ticket
1 Win: 2 upcoming card pack tickets
2 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets
3 Wins: 3 upcoming card pack tickets; 1 random legendary card; Waltz, Moonlight Wolf-King (evolved) sleeves
We wish you the best of luck!