We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
11:00 p.m., August 16 - 1:00 a.m., August 17 (PT)
This update includes the following:
Additional Heroes of Rivenbrandt Cards Added18 new cards and 1 leader card will be added to the Heroes of Rivenbrandt card set.
Details of the additional cards will be added to the https://shadowverse.com/cards/cardpack/heroesofrivenbrandt?lang=en .
Heroes of Rivenbrandt Add-on Pack AddedA card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards.
- The Add-on Pack will be available until the release of the next card set.
- The card pack points earned from the Add-on Pack will count for the original card pack.
- Individual leaders may have different draw rates when compared with the original card pack. However, the total draw rate for leader cards is the same.
(Update) New Leader CardIn addition to the new additional cards, Romelia, Lightning Striker will be added as a new leader card.
- The Romelia, Lightning Striker leader card will come with a leader, emblems, a flair, and animated card sleeves.
Notes about leader cards:
- The leader card of Romelia, Lightning Striker will be treated the same as the regular card version from Renascent Chronicles.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblems, flair, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive the leader, emblems, flair, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards cannot be created.
- Leader cards cannot be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
New Visual Effect AddedA visual effect will be added for effects that change the cost of cards put into the deck.
Adjustment to the Display of Leader Effects and EffectsThe display of leader effects and effects gained has been adjusted for clarity when having effects like Sacred Sheep.
Minor Changes to Card TextThe wording for some cards has been revised to be more understandable, but there is no difference to how the cards actually work.
End of Vial BonusesVial bonuses applied to Augmentation Bestowal (effective as of the update on August 16) will no longer be available, and vials earned when liquefied will be reverted to their original amount.
Bug Fixes- Lag Issue with the Subaru Leader
- Issue with Practice matches against Luna: Elite 3
- Issue with Practice matches against Urias: Festive Bloodcraft (Paradise)
- Issue with Amaryllis, the Princess’s Leader Effect Being Removed
- Issues with Turn Skipping in the Replay Feature
- Issue with Judith, Cosmic Observer
- Issue with Followers Displayed on Top of Each Other
- Error Code 205 When Restarting the Game
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match may end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become unresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will be deleted, and will be unable to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be canceled.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data