We are planning to undergo maintenance during the following period:
9:00 p.m. - 12:00 midnight, November 15 (PT)
This update includes the following:
Additional Order Shift Cards Added18 new cards and 1 leader card will be added to the Order Shift card set.
Details of the additional cards will be added to the official site:
Additional Order Shift Add-on Pack AddedA card pack page will be added to the Shop specifically for the additional cards. This card pack will have an increased rate for the new additional cards.
(Update) New Leader CardIn addition to the new additional cards, Magachiyo, Barbed Convict will be added as a new leader card.
- The Magachiyo, Barbed Convict leader card will come with a leader, an emblem, a flair, and animated card sleeves.
Notes about leader cards:
- The leader card of Magachiyo, Barbed Convict will be treated the same as the regular card version from Eightfold Abyss: Azvaldt.
- A normal and animated version of the leader card can be drawn from card packs. However, there is only one version of the leader, emblems, flair, and card sleeves.
- You can only receive the leader, emblem, flair, and card sleeves once.
- Leader cards cannot be created.
- Leader cards cannot be traded for with temporary gems.
- The normal version of a leader card can be animated using a seer's globe.
New Data Linking Method AddedPlayers using iOS will now be able to save their device's game data into their iCloud Backup, and link that data to a different device.
Details on linking data from iCloud Backup:
UI Change for Drain Effects Granted to Followers by Other CardsThe display of the ability effect Drain under Details in the Effects window has been adjusted.
Bug Fixes- Display issue with evolution points.
- Issue with the "Whenever an allied follower evolves" ability effect.
Disclaimers- The game will be inaccessible during maintenance.
- After maintenance begins, any ongoing multiplayer match will end in a tie.
- After maintenance begins, progress for any ongoing solo play matches will be lost.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, an ongoing multiplayer match may end in a loss, and this loss cannot be reversed.
- If you close the game or place the device in sleep mode from a battle screen after maintenance begins, the game may become unresponsive. In such a case, please restart the game.
- The game may not function as intended if a private match is started after the maintenance begins. In such a case, please close the game without issuing any commands.
- Maintenance may end before or after the stated time.
- It may take longer for some players to receive the update.
- If you're not able to update the game, it may be due to the cached data on the device. Please try turning off your device, restarting it after a couple of minutes have passed, and then try again.
- Saved replay data will be deleted, and will be unable to playback after the maintenance.
- Player Tournaments that are in progress or scheduled will be canceled.
- Please be sure to also back up your game data in case your device is lost or broken.
Important: Backing up Game Data